Blur

Teller-Morrow was a new experience for Victoria, she had always passed by the lot on her trips to town but now she needed the biker gangs help with a little business. It wasn't a long drive from her place to town so she was there quicker than expected. The compound, in all reality Victoria never pictured anything spectacular, but this place looked in a way cozy. Odd but that was the only thing that came to her fucked up mind, there was a auto shop that had the name Teller-Morrow in big bold letters. Next to it was what seemed to be a bar with Red Wood Originals stamped on to it. With out another word Victoria made her way to the bar, no doubt she would find Jax and his crew there. Throwing the door open she strutted to the center of the room. All eyes went to her as everyone went quiet, she wasn't a member, few knew her, and she was fucking gorgeous even if she was dirty and bleeding, hence all the attention being thrown her way. The way of a mud covered stranger.

It was now that she realized just how out of place she must have really looked but simply shrugging the thoughts off and looked over everyone in the room.

"I need Jax, and make it quick." She growled not seeing the man she was looking for. Not a person moved besides the Scotsman she remembered from the day before.

"He is busy, lass but mind telling me what the hell happened to ya?" He asked looking over her injuries.

A wicked grin formed on her face as she grabbed his arm and dragged him out with the bald angry man known as Happy was fallowing behind as well. "How about I show you instead?"

With the adrenaline finally wearing down on her she could start to feel the pulsing of the various bruises and cut hidden under the mud that caked her tan skin. Instead of dwelling on the pain she pushed through and made a b-line for the dirt covered truck with Scotsman in tow in all honesty she was giddy. Thing back it had been quite a while since she had a good ol' bloody brawl. Dropping Chibs's arm she whipped out the keys from her back pocked and unlocked the tale gate.

Pausing to look at the two she sent them a mischievous grin. "I'm gonna warn you now our little pet here is quite the fighter."

With a dark chuckle she threw the tale gate down to revile the muddy man still passed out and bound the same way she had left him. There had been an awkward silence before either man had decided to speak up, since Happy was the quite one Chibs was the one who spoke first.

"What the bloody hell did you do lass!" He shouted in obvious confusion. Victoria simply rolled her eyes and lit a cigarette while leaning against the truck before explaining.

"This ass hole was staying in my cabin out in the woods, I also believe he had some buddies hiding out with him based on all of the tire tracks i found running through my fields. So i need info on how he got the keys to the cabin and how they found out how to get to it, I figured you could be of help."

"You do this?" Happy asked pointing to the man.

"No I was mud wrestling with the pigs, of course I did that! He tackled me from behind and i whooped his ass."

Before Happy could respond Chibs stepped in to settle things. "Alright you two, Lass you go in and clean up i'll bring you some clothes, while Hap. here will take your friend in and have Juice do a little research on him. Then we will have a word with Jax."

"I can't the boys need to be picked up. I'll get them, get a shower and come back." she huffed running and hand through her dirty tangled hair.

"Alright, give me your number so after we get him inside we can call you with anything new." Chibs agreed quickly pulling out a burner phone.

"You guys are life savers, I honestly don't want to deal with those snooty teachers if im late to pickup again. They try and jump my ass for any little thing." Leaving her number with Chibs and rushing to the schools in the cringe worthy state she was in with only ten minutes to spare, things were getting spread far to thin for her liking and she was paying the price.

After all of this bullshit, whatever was going on, Victoria was going to be well over do for a night out. Whether it be a spa day with Luann, a wild party, or getting black out drunk she was in need of a release anyway she could get it. Hell maybe a week or two out of town would do her good, ever sense she started working with Luann again and meeting the Sons there was a massive shit storm brewing around her.

Everything from Wiley acting out, this ass hole, and her father reaching out to bother her, things were slowly piling up and it wasn't going to be good when that pile came tumbling down. Deep down she felt that she was only going to fall in deeper with the Sons and she honestly could not predict anything down that path, which utterly terrified her. She was always three steps ahead, and now being in the dark was new territory to her which she did not like in the slightest.

With all these thoughts going through her head she hardly even noticed that her and the boys were already pulling up to the house. Everything from the compound to now was a complete blur of strategies and thoughts rushing through her mind only setting a migraine in motion.