Didn't you miss me?

My nap was cut short as I shot up as my veins coursed with sheer panic, the muffled sound of bikes in the distance is what caused it all

My nap was cut short as I shot up as my veins coursed with sheer panic, the muffled sound of bikes in the distance is what caused it all. I set off running around the apartment rushing to get dressed and out of there before the club came pounding on my door. I knew it wouldn't take long until the SAMBEL boys made the connection and give up my location to SAMCROW, and i won't let them take me back so easily. Not yet. Quickly lacing up my boots i got into packing up all of the weapons i would need, and slung them over my shoulder in the dark green army bag i had.

I stood still for a moment now taking in the new found silence. I could feel the adrenalin rush through my body, they're here and i feel like a trapped rabbit. The symphony of boots thudding along the wood floors of the hallway rang loud and true. Taking a deep breath I grabbed my car keys and ran to the open window. Throwing a leg over the windowsill and gabbed the drainpipe quickly sliding down from the third floor and safely to the ground below.

By the time the Sons broke down my door to find the apartment empty i was already a block away leaving nothing but skidmarks and smoke in my wake. This was the night i had been waiting for, my blood lust was high and i was soon going to fulfill it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever cared for someone so much that you would put your own life on the line for them? Everything you do is for them and their safety, not matter the outcome of your actions? These were the thoughts running through Victoria's mind as she waited in the dark, cigarette loosely held between her lips. The cool Ireland winds weaved their way through her jacket and wrapped around her bones in a vice grip. This was what the familiar chill of death felt like, wich was accurate for setting the brunets mood for the night.

Any minute she was expecting him and his little gathering of misfits whether her father knew it or not. It all was coming to plan, threaten the informant to feed false info into Kip about a drug deal, meet exactly 30 miles from town by an old decrepit barn and do the deal. Once he saw her was when the real fun was going to start. She can already picture the confrontation going down and she was almost giddy about it. She was pulled by her thoughts when three vehicles pulled up shining there lights right on her.

she sat up away from the barn door that was previously holding her up and let a smirk fall upon her lips. His groupies may not recognise her but he surely did and that's what made it all the better. The drivers door flung open and out stepped the outraged form of her father, as they both advanced halfway and stopped a foot apart she could see his angered breathes puff up around him in the cool night air.

"What the hell are you doing her runt?" He gruffed visibly shaking, whether from anger or cold was anyone's guess.

"Oh Kip i'm hurt don't you miss me?" Victoria mocked with a pout.

"Cut the crap, why did you set this up." He pressed with a growl to his voice.

"I'm sure you can figure that one out, it's been a long time coming Daddy dearest."

"Oh I see what's going on. The runt grew up and now thinks she's a bad bitch now huh? News flash hunny you are no better than your old man you wont kill me." Kip yelled belting out a loud laugh soon followed by the laughter of his men that now surrounded the two.

"We may be from the same tainted bloodline Kip but i can and will kill you right here tonight. Your lucky i only shot the ground when we last met. So 'Old man' ready for a good ol' fist fight with your baby girl?"

In this moment Victoria had a wicked grin on her face and a dark air about her anyone could see she was out for blood. Leading up to this moment she could have killed that man at any point and time but she was truly one for dramatics much like Kip himself, she wanted one last showdown to see who was top dog. As for Kip he stood traighter and spun around giving his min a victorious laughter demanding them to stay out of the way and no matter what don't intervene.

"Now Rosalie-"

In the middle of his sentence he turned to face Victoria only to get a strong punch to the face catching him off guard. Gaining his ground he let out a soft laugh as blood slipped from his lip and a proud look in his eye.

"You never were one for talking."

With that final sentence he launched towards her thus starting the beginning of a rough battle for dominance.

*Sorry for the long awaited update but life has a way of distracting you. There will be another chapter soon i promise!

*Honorable mentions

Quackers_88 ,bevwilliams94617 ,creature876 ,jami304 ,mad_hatter9917 ,Anchor87