I Promise.

With the force of her throw the iPhone shattered against the wall sending glass and plastic to rain among the hard wood flooring. The house fell in a defining silence as all eyes were stuck on the brunette, her anger rolling off in waves. Body stiff and fist clench she was fed up, completely done with the way things were going, and she was going to change it now.

"Wiley, go pack your bags." She all but growled.

The boy was too stunned to react, he knew he fucked up but this was not the way he expected her to react, much less in front of their younger sibling. She had always tried to keep such violence away from him. Just moments before her phone was thrown at the wall, Victoria had received a phone call from the Sons after three days of waiting.

Turns out the ass hole in her cabin was the leader of a new and rising drug ring trying to peddle cocaine through Charming from her land. That wasn't even the worst part, her own dumb ass brother was the one who gave him the keys and directions, along with selling the shit himself. Now that the truth was out and about Victoria was going to explode with the anger she was trying to contain.

"What do you mean pack my bags?" Wiley stuttered shooting up.

"Exactly what i said pack your bags, i'm sending you and Garrett to Chicago." She didn't even look at him, just grabbed Garrett and went up stares to start packing and left her brother behind to think alone.

Wiley's foot steps came thundering up right behind her refusing to let her have the last word. Fallowing her into their brothers room, he watched her get a duffle bag out and start throwing things in it. His head was spinning, she was really sending them off and that realization struck him harder than a brick wall.

"What so your just going to drop of us off so you don't have to deal with us anymore? Is that it, your'e going to give us up just like dad did you!" He yelled angry tears slipping down his face.

Victoria froze in place momentarily before quickly setting Garrett on his bed and lunging at Wiley pinning him to the wall. The two were nose to nose, Victoria breathing heavily while Wiley just shook looking up at her.

"Don't you fucking compare the two of us. This is what you made me do Wiley, Damn it!" She stepped back running a hand through her hair. "That ass holes friends are going to come looking for you, and when they do i'm not risking either one of you to be here when they come. Do you understand?"

"What are you going to do when they come?" He asked quietly stepping away from the wall.

"You don't worry about it, now please just do what I ask for once and pack." That was all she said before she walked out leaving the boys alone to make a few calls.

The house stayed dark and silent with the occasional scuff of feet moving about, it wasn't until the loud hum of motorcycles making there way up the driveway set everyone into a hurry. The phone calls were one of the hardest things Victoria has ever had to do. Asking for help from the Sons she got two plane tickets and a quick escape rout from the house for the boys. She never wanted the boys to have to move off for their own safety, it hit to close to how she was raised bouncing from home to home.

Scooping up Garrett, Victoria made her way outside to see a crew of bikers fallowed by the white van that would safely transport her brothers away from here. As the dust cleared and everyone parked the plan was set into motion. Giving Garrett a kiss and hug she set him in the car seat with his bags without a problem, now Wiley was going to be a different story. He stood there in the door way looking down at his feet bag thrown over his shoulder. Raising his head slowly his glossy hazel eyes met Victoria greens ones. Without a second thought he broke out into a run flinging himself in her arms sobbing.

With a sad chuckle Victoria softly ran a hand over his back hugging him back. "Just because your'e going away doesn't mean I don't love you boys. When this mess is over I promise we will be a family again, but until then you be good and take care of Garrett for me, and do not hesitate to call me at anytime okay?" The only reply she got in return was a sniffle and the nod of the head when he stepped back.

Taking the pad of her thumbs she wiped the tears that stained his cheeks away. "I love you boys."

He smiled softly whispering "Love you too Vic." before loading up in the van and vanishing off in a cloud of dust down the road. Letting a breath out her chest had a soft pain, refusing to cry she rolled her shoulders back and turned to walk in the house only to be stopped by a hand grabbing her bicep.

"You have my word they will be safe." Jax said softly looking down at Victoria. "For now if it isn't much trouble I want to keep Two guys here at all times."

"Go ahead there's a few guest rooms." She whispered shrugging his hand off and walking in the house as he and a few others followed. Ignoring there wondering eyes Victoria disappeared into the kitchen only to walk out with a bottle of Jack in her hands and left up stairs leaving the others to do as they please.

Tonight she was going to let her walls down and drink the pain away and nothing was going to stop her.