I'm just Tired

By the time we reached the SAMBEL clubhouse my nerves and exhaustion were at an all time high, leaving my mind and body numb. I was just the shell of a human at this point all and any fucks I had left to give had long flown out the window. It was only then with Chibs by my side and view of the clubhouse did I feel the rapid beating of my heart. If I wasn't so tired my fight or flight reflexes would have already kicked in, but I was just so ready to get this over with and back home to my boys and farm. Rolling my head around I was relieved as I felt a few pops and let out a deep grunt as pain shot up my back trying to loosen a bit of my bodies tension.

With a final deep breath I swing the door open and kept my face void of any emotion as my eyes stayed ahead of me. I strutted through the now quiet bar area, in a humorous way I had a bit of deja vu. Thinking back to my first visit to the SAMCRO compound in a similar state much like now, here I was a dirty, bloody mess with my jacket open and my bra in full show since I lost my shirt in the fight. I felt every eye on me, being the center of attention just like then too, I gave a cocky smirk before snatching a half empty bottle of Jack from the nearest prospect and killing the rest of it in one go. 

Ignoring all of the shouts I forced my way through the now recovered crowd and marched my way towards the chapple knowing fully well the the Charming boys were in a meeting with SAMBEL

Ignoring all of the shouts I forced my way through the now recovered crowd and marched my way towards the chapple knowing fully well the the Charming boys were in a meeting with SAMBEL. Gathering up the last bit of strength in me I lifted my leg and slammed my boot into the doors causing them to bounce against the wall behind them. leaning against the door way i gave off my most convincing smirk looking at the surprised and angry faces around the room.

"Im back bitches." I sang, my voice almost giddy.

All the shocked faces soon contorted into anger as well and in mere moments my wrist was grasped and I was thrown into a nearby chair. In a quick reaction of acting on instinct I kicked my legs up sending then into the abdomen on the one who manhandled me. I'm sick and tired of being roughed around today.

"I swear to god the next mother fucker to manhandle me today is getting a bullet between the eyes." I growled whipping out my gun and clicking the safety off.

"Easy there Doll, looks like you had a rough night as it is, My name is Keith McGee and this is my club."  An old fella with greying hair and a large mustache called trying to calm the chaos.

"Trust me, I know who you are. Did you guys honestly think I wouldn't keep tabs on the club, by the way you really need to clean house on your members you have a rat."

"The fuck you talking about!" A man with black hair and matching sideburns shouted standing suddenly.

"I meant what I said dipshit, you got a rat, well actually a double crosser if you will."

"Why the hell should we believe you?" The same member yelled trying to advance to me.

"O'Neil, shut it down now lass continue tell us what you know." McGee pressed.

"What the hell, McGee you actually going to listen the her shite!" 

"O'Neil I said Shut it down!" McGee roared.

"I'm not saying shit until its only SAMCRO and you Pres." I huffed leaning into my chair, i could feel the burning of eyes burning into the side of my head.

"That's not happening princess, why should we believe a thing you say?"

"O'Neil piss off, everyone out!" McGee hollered pounding the gavel.

I watched as the SAMBEL boys slowly filed out giving me glares along the way only adding onto the icy one I felt from Happy pounding into the side of my skull. I sat up and glared right back my green eyes blazing, begging for another fight. Once the last person was gone Chibs slammed the doors shut and standing guard.

"Okay Darlin' tell us what you know." Jax spoke up leaning into the table.

"Okay look, i've been here for a reason. I tracked down Kip and lets just say him or his coke business is no longer an issue for either charter anymore. Along the way i've kept tabs on the club, both my father's and the clubs path had crossed way to many times to be coincidentally. Then i found out Able was involved and got pissed, there was no need to involve a baby. Then i-"

"You mean your piece of shit father had my son!" Jax roared slamming his hands on the table.

"No Jax shut the fuck up!" I growled. "He was taken by Father Ashby, when I found out he was here I would check up on him every night to make sure he was safe. He was bought by some middle class couple I have the address and a weekly routine they go by." I finished throwing a detailed notebook full of the families info. 

"You looked after Able?" Jax asked softly.

"Of course I looked after him, if that was Garrett I would want someone looking out for him. Jax I will do whatever it takes to get your son back. But there is more, the double crosser, It O'Neil he helped take Able, that's why he told you he wasn't in Belfast. He's also been working with kip to distribute the coke, and he's been betraying the club for a long while now, im sorry Keith but Maureen also knew about Ables arrival here too." I finished running my hands over my face.

"And how would you know about Maureen?" McGee questioned.

"Look I needed to build relationships around here without getting tied to the club, to do that i began working with her at the store, you may know me as Rose Matthews, she tried getting me to come here quite a bit. I'm just sorry we had to meet with so much shit going on."

"And how should I believe all of this 'information' you are giving me?"

'With all do respect Pres. I've laid my life down on the line various times for a club i'm not even a part of. I've been raped, beaten, shot at, and made a target all for the sake of the club. I've killed my own father not only for my own safety but for the benefit of the club, I even co-own  one of the clubs sources of income that being 'CaraCara'. I understand your weariness towards the situation but i honestly have nothing to gain form any of this." I ranted just fed up with this whole situation.

"Lass has a point, she is rather reckless but for a good cause." Chibs insisted.

"Give me the night to process everything, she goes nowhere alone, and as for O'Neil we are gonna have to play this quietly and by ear. everyone understand?"

When he was met with silence he slammed the gavel ending church causing everyone to get up. I was on my feet for less than a second before I was flung over a broad shoulder and toted out of the room. By the look of the firm butt and faded boots I knew it was Happy and that this night was long from over.

"You know I am perfectly capable of walking." I huffed.

He only grunted and continued to carry me to what I assumed was the dorm rooms. I just fell limp over his shoulder giving up any fight I had in me, I just wanted a shower and some sleep.