Long Live the Queen

(Just so you know, yes i know the story is out of sync since i killed Luann off pretty early so just hang with me here...)

The Sun was high in Charming, as thick muggy heat surrounded anything and everyone who dared to embrace it. While Happy was off doing his nomad business, Victoria was left with yet another one of the clubs watch dogs. The prospect known as 'Half-sack', who was currently asleep on the couch, left the house in total silence. With the quiet atmosphere Victoria decided a well deserved lazy day was going to take place, rather than deal with the little bit of house work that needed to be done eventually. That is how she ended up on the porch roof in a bikini blasting Quiet Riot from the shop speakers, tanning in the broad heat that constantly consumed Charming.

It wasn't long until her golden silence was washed away with the sound of a car pulling up her driveway leaving a dust trail in its wake. It turned out to be a black cady belonging to non other then the queen herself Gemma Teller. She stood looking at the girl on the roof with hands on her hips a small scowl on her lips.

"So this is where your hiding rather than answering your phone." Gemma called.

"Sorry Gem didn't hear it, what does the queen need of my services today?"

"Tonight one of our boys gets out of the pen and there is a welcome home party for him. Seeing as we need our prospect there and you obviously don't like club parties very much, i figured you could join me while i watch Able."

"Sure, you can wake up you're boy while I change. He's in the living room." Victoria called before disappearing through a window.

Victoria zipped through the hallway and into her room and quickly jumped into a cold shower getting the sweat and tanning lotion off before changing. Clipping her bangs back and a swipe of liquid eyeliner she was ready to go, sliding on her boots she was out the door. Clad in her trusty leather jacket, a white crop top and a pair of simple skinny jeans.

"Damn it Kip get up!" Gemma yelled causing Victoria to rush down the stares even faster

"Whats going on." A dazed Half-sack asked sitting up rubbing his face.

"You have to get ready for a club party while Gemma and I babysit, now run along." Victoria called over her shoulder.

Without much more of a disturbance everyone left the house and went their separate ways, Half-sack going to the club. While Gemma and Victoria go get Able from Tara and hit the store for a few snacks and movies getting ready for the long night ahead.

Able was one of the cutest babes Victoria had ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was so happy and giggly for a fragile and healing baby, it was a very uplifting sight since all of the drama a few months ago and with Luann's passing. It was good to be around a child again, it made Victoria miss her brothers even more, but until the threat against her family was gone they had to stay hidden for their own good. Gemma and Victoria were down to their last film when Tara walked in with a bag over her shoulder.