XOXO See you soon

Happy,

By the time you are out and read this I will already be long gone. Don't try finding me and I doubt you will even worry, but if you do i'll be back soon you should know you can't get rid of me that easily. I have some businesses that needs to be taken care of and I have to do it alone. Feel free to stay here I left the power and water on for you and the dogs are with the boys now.

Also let Clay know that Chibs is taken care of, he has been transported to Lodi under Phillip Delaney, I was not about to let Sthal get her hands on him when he was defenseless. His bills and insurance are covered too, I hope by this time he is actually awake and safe with the club you guys are going to need everyone you can get.

One more thing i'm sorry I cant tell you where I went, but there is a chance that I may not make it back. If that happens then that means my father has finally won this war, and I want you to do something for me if it happens. You make sure that he doesn't get to my boys or else i'll come back and haunt your bald ass.

XOXO See you soon hot stuff,

Victoria

Happy crushed the letter in his fist ready to rip it shreds the first time he read it but something stopped him. He kept the crumpled letter in his night stand and read it nightly trying to find any hidden clues. He always came up short and frustrated by the end of the night, when Terra gave the envelope to him he knew something was wrong along with how she wouldn't look him in the eye. The others in the club were pretty upset with her sudden decision to leave and probability of death, but couldn't get the slightest trace on the girl for the last two months.

He found her home in pristine condition all but the upstairs bathroom. The mirror was shattered, blood dried and crusted in the sink, and long chucks of her dark brown hair laid lifeless on the floor. The only good thing from the letter was the care she took of Chibs to keep him out of prison. The sons were forever grateful for that, but things had only gotten harder during the time of their release.From the looks of things now it seems that the club is going to go down hill and face nothing but struggles and this was a battle non of them were ready for.

Sorry for the short filler of a chapter.