Big sister (Wiley, Garrett^)

Not many people get the privilege of living with a toddler, let me tell you something once you get even a little bit of sleep its a blessing nonetheless. It was late into the night, nearly three when Victoria jolted awake to the sound of her phone causing the dogs to go on alert and waking Garrett up.  Grunting and snatching up her phone, she saw Luann's face flicker across the screen. Pressing the phone to her ear ready to raise nine kinds of hell for what ever petite reason she had to wake the house up at this time.

  "Whatever it is it better be good Luann." She huffed.

"Baby Doll, get down here to the studio Wiley showed up at the SAMCROW party." Luann shouted over all of the back ground noise.

 Victoria could hear chaos going on loud and clear, with the phone firmly pressed to her shoulder and cheek she rushed to get a shirt on. Luann continued with explaining the predicament while Victoria got Garrett dressed and buckled into his car seat. She sped the whole way there barely even dressed, and there she was looking a hot mess. 

Her entire drive was spent seeing red and seething with anger coming up with the perfect punishment that little shit head was in for

Her entire drive was spent seeing red and seething with anger coming up with the perfect punishment that little shit head was in for. Whipping into the parking lot she saw the lot full of people. Most wearing the vest as before symbolizing there part in the club. Getting out of the car with Garrett balanced on her hip she strutted towards the crowd shoving her way through the mass of bodies, causing watchful eyes to fall on her. She new she looked a skimpy, hell she was rushed out of bed for this. Her Long unbuttoned flannel reaching mid thigh opened and flowing behind her, Bra out flashing everyone with her god given goods, and shorts that were unbuttoned due to her haste letting her underwear peak out a bit.

  Once she broke through to the front of the crowd she saw Wiley in headlock at the center of the opening as he tried lunging at Luann. To Victoria that was the final straw, if it wasn't for Garrett on her hip she would have tackled the idiot she called her brother for acting out like this. She shouted so loud that her throat burned and her voice cracked making poor little Garrett flinch back in pain hiding into her side. All eyes shot to her small frame as she approached her brother and Happy who had now let him go.  Handing Garrett over to Luann Victoria wasted not time getting up in Wiley's face as her body once again began to to tremble slightly.

  "Wiley Alexander Hale!" She growled . " You better have a good fucking reason as to why I was woken up at three A.M. to get your drunk ass for being a problem. And how dare you try and attack Luann and in Otto's presence no less!" 

  "I..I" Before he could stutter anymore the back of her hand came crashing agents his cheek making him land on the harsh asphalt below him.  She was trying hard to hold back but to be honest this wasn't his first run in with trouble, so it was getting harder to deal with.

  "This is the type of behavior that will get you sent back to foster care, and trust me there wont be someone who will adopt you at your age like Luann and Otto did for me. I sure as hell wouldn't be able to get you back either, you may even get sent back to dad if this continues and I can tell you now I would rather die than let you or Garrett go back to that man do you understand me? " Leaning down and lifting him by the collar coming face to face.

  "Is that what you want, If it weren't for Luann and Otto you two would still be stuck with him. If He finds out about this, you two will get taken away, then that's it no more chances! You honestly don't understand everything I have sacrificed to make sure you and Garrett have everything you need, You selfish little Brat. I swear you do everything to make things harder for us, I have raised you better. Now what do you have to say for yourself?" That's it she had finally blew up, there her brother stood speechless nothing but murmurs carried around them soaking up everything they had herd.  

  She lowered her voice to a whisper once she realized the party had paused due to the siblings moment. " Now you take Garrett and get to the car, ill be there shortly. This will be continued at home."

Nodding he took off quickly grabbing their brother from Luann and ran like a bat out of hell. Not only had he made a fool out of himself but her as well in front of the whole club and studio she worked at, shaking her head she smiled at Happy awkwardly. "Thank you for handling him till I got here." All she got was an eye roll and grunt back as he turned and walked away.

Swallowing her pride Victoria stood and faced the crowd with a faint smile on her face. " Every one back to the party sorry for the inconvenience."

  Rolling her shoulders back she strutted her way into the studio where she found Otto and Luann seated with Jax at the bar. Jax sent her his charming smile waving her over making Luann and Otto turn her way. "Hello Darlin', Hows the kid?"

"He still has a lesson to learn once we get home, Im so sorry for his actions."

"Don't be baby doll he's a teenager, you were that bad at one time too." Otto laughed kissing her forehead.

"Isn't that the truth." Luann cackled taking a shot.

"Well I better get going I have Garrett in the car." Victoria chuckled making her way towards the door passing Tig on her way out.  

  "Can someone tell me why she's not on film?" He yelled.

"Over my dead body Traigger, stay away from my baby!" Luann yelled.

Next thing you knew there was thump and Tig was on the ground whining, all because Happy laid his ass out.

Victoria just chuckled and made her way to the car finding both Garrett and Wiley passed out in the back seat. His punishment can wait till later, for now its time to go home and get some sleep. Besides he has school in the morning that will add on to his karma.