Short but Sweet

"So I assume you all know about Luann." Victoria stated once the doors shut leaning against the table, arms crossed looking up at the guys.

"Shit Darlin' i'm so sorry." Jack softly spoke pulling her into a hug.

"Jax you know this girl?" Clay spoke leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah, this is Luann's....."

"Adopted kid." She interrupted Jax as he came to a loss of  words. "I'm Victoria Delaney-Hale, Otto and Luann's  adopted kid. I identified the body this morning."  

  "Im sorry to hear that sweet heart, now what is it you needed from me?" He rudely asked blowing smoke from his cigar.

Clutching her hands into fist, she shot Jax and Happy a look that only earned a shrug. She rolled her eyes standing tall and rolling her shoulders back, making her appearance a bit more intimidating. She gazed at the three men trying to figure out how to approach the problem at hand.

"The ATF are in Charming as you are probably aware of, but they hauled me in for questions, brought up the past and my connection with Luann. Her words and i quote 'you are close to Luann and Luann is close to the Sons you have info, I have a deal to make'. So ether she's on your ass for a reason, or she thinks anyone with any small ties to you guys has an easy access to the info she needs."   Victoria all but growled looking up at the man with a fire in her eyes.

 "Shit!" Clay yelled kicking the door and throwing his cigar to the ground stomping it out. His face instantly hardened as he whipped around walking up to Victoria, taking a fist full of Happy's sweater pulling her face to face with him. "What the hell did you say to that bitch."  

  Victoria rolled her eyes shoving Clay back forcefully before smoothing out the sweater and glaring at the old man.  "I may not know you lot but I have had my far share of run ins with these types of ass holes. I cried crocodile tears and chewed her ass out on having me identify Luann's body and ask for such a thing the very same day. Then I grabbed her ugly as jacket and slammed that filthy mug of a face of hers in to the table. Now were here, anything else Mister President." Victoria spat hotly at the end of her rant.  

 Jax and Happy stiffened up, Jax cautious of the events taking place, Happy pissed at the way the two talked to each other. Clay stared down at the girl, before laying his hand on her shoulder and letting out a hardy laugh. He liked this woman she had guts, and she was a complete hard ass not one to take for granted. Happy and Jax were taken back by Clay's actions, all the while Victoria just chuckled lightly at his side. With out any other words being said the four of them made there way out into the now lively bar. It wasn't long before Victoria was quickly swept up in a hug by Gemma, who was comforting the girl while getting comfort herself seeing as the two of them had lost someone rather close to the two of them. Clay pulled the boys close, and by boys it was actually: Jax, Happy, Tig, Juice, and Chibs.  

  "Juice I want you to run a back ground on that girl, if she's going to be sticking around I wanna know something about her." Clay demanded towards Juice lowly.

"What makes ya think the Lass is sticking around?" Chibs questioned.

The group looked over at the two Ladies sitting at the bar getting a well deserved drink before snapping back into the conversation.

"Because Gemma, isn't letting that little lady go anytime soon." Clay informed.

"Alright, now that she is sucked up into our lifestyle thanks to the ATF bitch, Killa I still want you to stick around and keep an eye on her." Jax butted in.

Happy only nodded, as the group broke apart to join in on the lively atmosphere of the bar. Happy, Jax, Clay, and Chibs all joined the two at the bar maybe to get to know the new addition to the SAMCRO family just a bit more.