Two Birds One Stone.

On the day of Luann's funeral things seemed anything but sad. Yes the club lost one of there own as did Victoria and her brothers, But in the clubs eyes a death is a means of celebration. Where one of their own is now gone free as the crow flies straight. Never the less the night supported heavy drinking and few tears but mainly the happy thoughts and remembrance of a fallen member of the family.  Victoria eventually strayed away from the party scene, ending up on  the roof where others visited quite often by the looks of it. Back against the ground and feet hanging off the side, she scrolled through the photos on her phone. Luann's smile shining brightly across the screen, lost in her own world she neglected the heavy thud of boots just behind her.  

  "You know if your going to jump your going to need a taller building." Happy's rough voice called out.

She let out a soft chuckle before looking his way. "Thanks Hap i'll keep that in mind."

Taking a long swig from his drink Happy sat down next to her looking out over the club members and
party goers. "So why you up here alone instead of partying."

 Simply shrugging and kicking off her shoes, Victoria sat up bumping shoulders with the so called 'killa' offering a small smile. "I'm not in a partying mood, i'll probably be heading out soon anyway."

"Ill drive you." he offered softly.

"No Hap you stay with the club, besides its a party now enjoy it." Victoria winked before making her way past the crowds and out to the car. 

  Truth be told Victoria wanted to be alone, her feet hurt, her head ached, and it was just to much to handle. Stepping into the house Victoria was overcome with quietness. With everything going on and Victoria sending the boys to Chicago to live with there grandmother for a while, truly all alone now she broke down. Through the tears she had found her way to her room and changed before diving into bed.  

 Nearly three in the morning Victoria shot up to the sound of slamming car doors. Running down the stairs she snatched a shotgun from the closet. Happy drives a bike and no one is permitted back on her land. She was met in the entry way with the front door being kicked in, just as quickly as she had lifted the sights in line. There in all his glory stood Kip Mandela Hale.  The no good bastard father that helped bring Victoria and her brothers into this world.

  "Oh put down the gun Rosalie you wouldn't shoot your old man, where are my boys?"

"Joy to see you too father dearest now state your business and get the fuck out of my house." Victoria spat.  

 He just huffed and stepped over the threshold of the house. " I'm not scared of a little girl. Besides i wanted to talk about you kicking my friends out of that cabin of yours."

"Oh hell no" Victoria growled pumping once aiming for his head. "You know better than anyone I don't retreat, I only reload."

His smirk faltered as he stepped back he wasn't intimidated by Victoria but of the big brute who stood tall  behind her. "I'll continue-"  

  Victoria shot at his feet making him hit the ground in surprise. "The next one is in you skull now get your bum ass out of here, take your grimy coke dealers, and stay away from my boys." she growled reloading.  

  With his tail between his legs Kip ran off to his truck where his trashy wife, Victoria's step-mom, screamed and followed after her coward of a husband. Victoria nearly jumped as a hand came down on her shoulder, to see Happy standing there.

"That was pretty hot." His gruff voice cracked as he laughed.

"What ever you say Killer." She mumbled handing him the gun and making her way back to bed patting his chest as she passed by.

One problem free day was all she ever asked for, but no, her life was a coaster of events.  The only bright side being that she could send the sons after that grimy thieving man for selling within charmings border and kill two birds whit one stone. The only thing not setting right with her was if her father was the one camping out back there then Wiley met up with him or one of his little henchmen. That means if he had contact with Wiley, did he also get to see Garret when she wasn't around? Growling she lost control of her temper and slammed her fist into the wall creating a hole in her wrath. 

"What the fuck Victoria!" Happy yelled from downstairs thundering his way up.

"Oh shit." Victoria softly cried fleeing to her room where she barricaded herself and the dogs from the consequences she would have to face in the morning.