Ireland

With her past it wasn't hard for Victoria to relocate  and fly under the radar. Her past happened to be one reason clay wasn't that trusting towards the younger female. She at one point ran with a wild crowd, which consisted of a lengthy relationship with the hells angels, and frequent gang violence in new york. These were occurrences that she tried to bury deep in her past to better herself and raise her brothers but it seems that old habits die hard. So when she found out what he had dug up from her past she figured he wouldn't care if she went MIA hell by now he should be focused on finding Gemma. Making her disappearance a priority later on down the road.

Now three weeks later she found herself blending in well with the Belfast community, she settled down in a small apartment in the more eventful side of the city. Why Belfast Ireland? She has an old friend here who saw her father lurking around. With this new information she jumped on the first plane overseas with hell to pay and a fire in her eyes. The thing about Kip was he had no cards, burner phones, and many different identities he went by. That made the man a hell of alot harder to track, but during her travels over the years she had built up some contacts and informants which is how she found herself here today undercover.

Here there was no Victoria Hale, here there was  Rose Marie Mathews the youngest of five brothers from washington who wanted a fresh start on her own way from family connection. That is the story she went by and she sold it perfectly to those who quickly became her new 'friends', although she did try and stray away from the sons of anarchy charter that was here in belfast.

That was easier said than done since she now works in a corner store with the wife and daughter of a SAMBEL member. Mareen was the lovely woman who owned the store which worked as the clubs side business and her daughter was just as nice.

Soon three weeks turned into six months and the winds of change began to turn. She found herself surrounded as she sat in a tree carving out chunks of an apple and popping them into her mouth. Across the way was a restaurant where a meeting was taking place which included her target. The bug in Donnies phone relayed all of the information, donnie being a loose end of her father's who was involved with every important meeting and plan that was to go down.

She was content in her tree until a certain stream of information came through causing her to choke on a bit of apple and quickly leave the tree and rush home for some research. By the time the sun was peaking over the city victoria found herself standing in the church's nursery staring down at the baby she had grown to know so well with her burner phone pressed to her ear.

"Jaxs its victoria, There is no bother in tracing this call because i am currently in belfast Ireland where I found your son," With that victory ended the message, broke the phone in half, and gave Able a kiss on the forehead before strutting away. She had a lot to do before Jax gets to Ireland and had no time to waste. She knew all of the dangers heading her way would only put a bigger target on the baby, so she reluctantly walked away leaving Able in the safety of the church and made her way home.