ATF My Ass

Victoria was like a hallow shell of a human, her head heavily rested on the cold metal table waiting for an officer to walk in. For some ungodly reason the ass hats of a police force think she had something to do with Luann's death. Three hours she has sat there yet to meet one god damn person making her temper rise higher. She could hear the hushed whispers behind the door, so it was only a matter of time.  She was not only physically exhausted but mentally as well, now she was kicking herself for thinking this would be a short visit. Looking at her track record they were probably trying to tie her down with some bullshit offence she had nothing to do with. Then there was the fact that Jax and Happy were most likely waiting outside ready to hurt someone for taking so long to even start the process of investigation.

  The door creaked as a thin woman with blond hair and an ugly business attire strutted in with a manila folder. With an eye roll Victoria sat up placing her feet in the seat so her chin could rest on her knees. Without missing a beat the woman doped everything on the table and started reading aloud.

  "Victoria Rosalie Hale, age 29. Eldest child of Kip Mandela Hale and Rosalie Marie Hale, mother Deceased, father in Dallas Texas. Older half sister of Wiley Jay Hale age 17 and Garrett Blake Hale age 4, both adopted by you at the age of 27. Currently the only income of said house hold, taken in by Otto and Luann Delaney at the age of 16 as a runaway delinquent, And my must I say you are gorgeous."  

  Victoria glared at the woman who summed up her life trying to sweeten her up. "Flattery gets you no where so get on with why i'm here." She growled.

The woman chuckled leaning back crossing her arms. " I am ATF agent Stahl."

"What the fuck does an ATF agent want with me!" she shouted posture now ridged and agitated.

"You were close to Luann, who is close with the sons I want to make a deal. Any information would be helpful, may even find the killer with what you know."

  Victoria understood the game Stahl was playing at, and smirked to herself playing along. Her face twisted in disbelieve  as she gazed at Stahl, Tears in her eyes and fist in her lap. Shooting up, Victoria slammed her hands down on the table glaring at the woman who remained seated.  

 "How dare you, I have just lost the only person I considered a mother, whom I myself had to identify, and you lazy good for nothing ass holes are sitting around questioning me about acquaintances!" Her voice cracked as tears rolled down her face.  "The sons had nothing to do with her death, she was family and they look after family. something a heartless shell of a bitch like you will never understand!"

  Stahl went to talk but Victoria beat her to it, she grabbed the front of the horrid blazer she was wearing and slammed the bitches face into the table multiple times before officers rushed in. Sure they would get her latter for assault but for now they had no reason to hold her here, especially when they never read her, her rights.Quietly strutting past the officers she made her way back into the Charming heat.  There she found Happy outside leaning against his bike, she went to walk out the doors hearing Stahl shout. She was too pissed to take a moment and enjoy the rage of that dumb bitch for now she had business to attend to. 

  "Happy, who's the MC's President?" Victoria asked.

"Jax's old man Clay, why?"

"Take me to him, its important."  

  Happy opened his mouth to reply but quickly shut it when Victoria snapped the helmet on and seated her self behind him. Shaking his head he griped her thighs pulling her closer as she wrapped her arms around his waist, then they were off. It wasn't long before they reached the compound, With out another word Victoria made her way to the bar. No doubt she would find this clay guy there, throwing the door open she strutted to the center of the room. It was like her first encounter with the sons all over again but the faces were familiar this time.

  "Is Clay here?" She asked more like demanded.

A older man with grey hair and dark sun glasses made his way to her, the closer he got she could make out the president's patch on his vest. "That's me Darlin'."

"I'm Victoria, we have quite a bit to discus." She stated taking his arm and Jax's along the way with Happy and chibbs on their tail.

Needless to say everyone was in a bit of shock, not once has anyone ever just walked in and demanded to talk to the President, the Vice president, and Sargent of arms with out a reason. But this tiny woman strutted in and took over the place in as little as five minutes flat. Everyone in the club was in awe, util the heavy oak doors slammed shut, in the meeting room they call church.  

On the other side of the oak doors a very heated and important meeting was about to take place and no one was going to be happy with the outcome. There was already one rule broken and that was an unpatched person being present during a meeting, what other rules will this little lady break?