Chapter 9

Chapter 9

We agreed to eat at Mc Donald's so now we're lining up and waiting for our turn. I don't know why Carson's hands suddenly tensed on my shoulders, so I turned around and have him a questioning look.

His jaws are clenched and shoulders stiffened. I followed the direction where he's looking at and found boys that are around our age.

The brown haired guy with brown eyes raked my body from top to bottom. He made the sexy whistle which earned a growl from Carson and laughs from his group.

I looked away hiding my red cheeks from them before they notice. I fiddled my fingers and suddenly Carson wrapped his arms around my waist tightly which made me jump in surprise.

THUMP

I hit my head with his chin which is pointy. I hiss in pain as Carson loosen his grip on my waist. He rubbed his chin where I hit him.

"Ouch cupcake, didn't know you hate me that much." He winced with a groan.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." I apologized quickly.

Why do I always bump into him?

First, at school which is very embarrassing and now this?

"Earth to Cass!" He waved his hands in front of my face. I just noticed that we're in front of the cashier, by the looks of the lady I can tell that she's pissed off for she's been glaring at me for a while now.

"Chicken Nuggets and fries PLEASE." I emphasized the word please to piss her more.

She rolled her eyes but typed my order anyways.

"It'll be $14.25," she batted her eyelashes at Carson.

I want to pull those long lashes of hers right now. I bit back a laugh when I saw Carson ignoring her with a snort and this surprised me.

"It's not nice to flirt with customers don't you think?" He told the lady with an eyeroll.

Is this Carson? Turning girls down?

I didn't hold my laugh this time, infact I laughed out loud. Let me tell you I don't care if the people in here thinks I'm crazy because that bitch deserves it.

She looked away and quickly gave us our orders. Carson took the tray with a smirk on his face, we found a seat for two and sat down. He put it in front of us and I started to inhale the aroma.

I got my nuggets and bit it. I closed my eyes and moan in appreciation as soon as the juicy nuggets filled my mouth. Carson burst out laughing which made me snap my eyes open.

"I'd really like to make you moan my name like that." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I got my french fries and throw it straight to his face. I laughed out loud causing me to spit the tiny pieces of nuggets at him which made me laugh louder.

"Did you just start a food fight with me Cassidy Taylor?" He yelled at me with a serious look which caused goosebumps to pop out of my skin.

"I-I didn't m-mean to spit at y-you" I stuttered.

After a few seconds Carson burst out laughing and being the stupid girl I am, I asked him why is he laughing.

And guess what? He laughed louder and you can see that he's literally gasping for air.

"I'm just messing with you, you should've seen your face. Priceless." He laughed again.

He's starting to tick me off again, well two can play that game. I stood up and leaned against the table as I moved closer to him and using my index finger, I traced his chest with small paterns. I leaned closer to him my lips touching his ear and I heard him suck a deep breath.