Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Carson stiffened beside me and he let go of my hand in an instant then he put his arms around my waist protectively. My vision became blurry and I can see everything spinning. I grasped on Carson's arm for support, he seemed to notice it as he tightened his grip around my waist.

"Don't show him that you're scared. I'm here to protect you." he whispered in my ear.

I barely nod but I forced myself to do it.

My father is walking towards us with a smirk on his face. My whole body is trembling as Carson move his hands up and down on my back to calm me. It helped me a little but I'm still shaking in fear.

"What are you doing here?" I asked my father the moment he reached us.

"I just stopped by to see how my lovely daughter is doing." He smiled at me before touching my cheeks.

I flinched as Carson pulled me closer to him so that I'm beyond my dad's reach. His eyes flicked towards Carson and he smiled wider. I tightened my hands on Carson's arm and he did the same.

"Who are you young man? I believe that we met before but I didn't quite catch your name because you left me unconcious on the school parking lot." his voice became dark when he said the last line.

"That's none of your business dad." I answered for Carson.

"I didn't ask you bitch." he said with venom in his voice.

Carson stepped forward and grabbed my dad by his collar. My dad stumbled forward and tried to struggle out of Carson's grip but Carson held him tighter.

"Listen asshole, you don't talk to her like that , she's not a bitch she's your daughter why don't you treat her like one!" He growled.

My father laughed darkly like one of those evil villain in the disney movies.

"Why would I treat her like one when she killed my wife!" my father shouted causing the people in the hallway to look at us.

"She didn't kill your wife. Do you think that you're the only one who's grieving? Your wife is also her mother! You're not the only one who lost a loved one, you think that it's not hard for a ten year old to lose a mother?" Carson shouted.

I'm on the verge of tears when Carson said those words. I didn't even thought that he knew such things.

"What do you know! You're just some kind of a spoiled brat whore with a rich-"

"Shut the fuck up Jacob!" I shouted as my tears fall down.

My father looked at me with wide eyes I don't know if it's because of anger or shock that I called him by his first name, but let me tell you that I don't care anymore. He abused me for years, it's time for me to fight back, I won't let him get to me again

He raised his hand to slap me but I didn't flinch, I kicked his balls instead. He groaned in pain as he clutch them, his face becoming red from pain.

"Moth-her Fuc-ker!" He squealed as he hiss in pain.

I looked up the sky and silently say sorry for what I'm going to say.

"Well sorry Jacob, you don't have my mother for you to fuck with." I clamped my mouth as soon as those words came out of my mouth.

"What the fuck did you say?" he shouted.

"Get out of here now before I call the guards." Carson said with a growl

"I'm not yet done with you. I'm going to get you." he said as he got up and walk out of the hallway.