Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I stripped my clothes and took a warm shower. I squeezed my strawberry shampoo on my palm and started to wash my hair, then I took my fruity soap in my hands and scrubbed it on my body. I rinsed my shampoo and soap then wrapped myself with a towel.

I walked out of my bathroom and walked towards my closet. I wore my undergarments and took the new hoodie that I bought. I put it on and pulled my skinny jeans. I grabbed my red uggs to pair it with my clothes.

I brushed my hair and pulled it into a french braid. I applied my mascara and put my lip gloss. I took a look at my mirror and saw my own reflection. It's me the girl who's constantly abused by her dad, the girl who never existed.

"Sis! Hurry up or you'll be late! I'm driving you to school." I heard my brother shout which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'll be down in 5!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I took a last look of myself and grabbed my bag. I walked out of my room and head towards our kitchen to pour myself a glass of orange juice.

"Boo!"

I screamed and the orange juice slipped out of my hands which caused it to spill on the floor. I heard my brother laughing behind me so I turned around to face a guy that I've never seen before.

He has sea blue eyes but not like Carson's adorable eyes. Then he has a chesnut hair which is styled upwards but Carson's hair is hotter. He's a foot taller than me with a dimple on his cheeks but not as deep as Carson's. What the hell? I keep on comparing him to Carson!

"Done checking me out?" he smirked.

"Who are you? And why the fuck did you do that?" I shouted not caring that my brother's standing behind me.

"Feisty. I like that" He licked his lips and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Miller! Stop hitting on my sister!" my brother warned him which I'm really thankful of.

"I'm just messing with her! By the way, name's Ian Miller your brother's bestfriend and your dad's nephew."

He offered his hand for me to shake. I shook his hands reluctantly.

"So you're my dad's godson?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yup." He replied, popping the 'p'.

I nodded in understanding, "Cassidy Taylor." I smiled at him anyways.

He was about to say something but my phone cut him off. I held my index finger to him, indicating for him to wait, he nodded in response.

"Hello?" I answered my call.

"Omygosh! Cass are you alright?" Ally asked me.

"Of course I'm alright!" I chirped.

Ian muttered something loud but I can't catch it.

"Is that a guy?" Ally asked me.

"Uh.. Yeah. He's my brother's friend."

"Your brother? You mean Jonathan Taylor!" she shouted with excitement.

I know what you guys are thinking and yes. He is our school's jock and basketball team captain. He is extremely popular unlike me I'm invisible.

"Yes Jonathan Taylor." I sighed out in frustration.

"Holy shit! Bring him to school!"

"He'll drive me there."

"Ohmygosh! I can't believe that you're his sister!" she gushed.