Chapter 43

Recap:

I cut him off by smashing my lips on his.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 43

He didn't respond at first and when my mind registered what I was doing I pulled back, but he didn't let me. He pulled me impossibly close to him, arms tight around my waist as he return the kiss passionately.

"You know I'm happy that you two have made up but please, stop reproducing infront of my house." A voice pulled us apart.

I jumped away from Carson and looked at Ally who's smirking. I blushed beet red in embarrassment, though I can't deny that she really has the worst timing ever.

"C-can I get in?" I forgot that he was drenched in the rain.

"God, how could I forget." I muttered under my breath.

My eyes widened as I turned around and ran towards him. I pulled him inside with me, he was dripping wet and I noticed that he was wearing a white shirt. His abs were see through, his triceps and biceps were bludging.

"A-are you checking me out?" I heard the smirk in his voice.

I felt the blush creep onto my face, my cheeks were getting hotter every passing second.

"Uh- I'll get you a towel." I cleared my throat and ran to 'my room'.

I grabbed the white towel that was neatly folded in the cabinet. I also grabbed him a shirt, the shirt that he always lent me when I used to sleep in his bed.

I went out and rushed to the living room. He was dripping wet, droplets of water falling from his blonde hair. His abs looks inviting.

'Snap out of it!'

I shook my thoughts away and walked towards him.

"Here, the bathroom's three doors across this hall." I handed him the towel and his shirt.

He smiled at me, he grabbed the towel and shirt when his hands touched mine. I felt a spark shoot through my veins so I quickly let go of it. He looked slightly shocked while I blushed so hard.

"Uhm.. I'll go change my clothes." He cleared his throat.

I nodded as I heard his footsteps disappearing. I let out a deep breath like I was holding it in from the beginning.

I let out a sigh and threw myself on the couch as I bury my face on the pink throw pillow. I wanted to scream.

Why?

Because I don't know if what I did was right. What if he's just getting in my pants that's why he showed me that he's so desperate to get back together?

'Are you serious? Did he ever try to do it with you? You can't seriously over think this matter.' My brain retorted.

But what if that really is the reason?

'Can you snap out of it? He's been gentle and sweet to you all of the time. And do you think he would do that when he knew that you almost got raped? Twice?'

I groaned in frustration, I screamed all of my will in the pillow. It came out muffled which I am thankful for because it would be very embarrassing.

I removed the pillow off my face as I blew the hair out of my face. I crossed my legs and sat in an indian style.

"Cass? Uhm.. where would I put these wet clothes?" I heard Carson ask behind me.

I turned around only to find him wearing his shirt and guess what he's wearing below those shirt. The freaking towel. My jaw literally dropped the moment I saw him.