Chapter 46

Recap:

I love this guy so much and I didn't regret a bit of what we did. Tonight is the night we became one and the connection between us became stronger and this proved fate that nothing could separate us again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 46

I was awakened by a soft material pressed on my forehead . I slowly opened my eyes with a hazy vision, I squinted my eyes shut for a second for it to adjust from the sun that's pouring from the window.

"Hey," I whispered with a smile.

"Hey sleepyhead," he grinned boyishly as he tousled his messy blonde hair making him look like a Hollister model.

His staring at me with so much emotions swirling in his eyes which made me self conscious, then I suddenly realized that I was naked and my chest are on full show. I let out a small gasp and pull the duvet higher so that it would cover my whole body.

"I was actually enjoying that show," he pouted.

I dove under the duvet with my cheeks tinged dark red, well not until it was wrenched away from me.

Great. Now I'm explicitly nude and hot under his gaze. Carson eyed my whole body, from top to toe with a lustful look on his face not to mention that he was biting his lip.

"I can't get enough of you, no matter how long I stare at you or how long I get to be with you. I just-" he let those words hang in the air because he wasted no time in kissing me with so much passion.

I kissed him back aware that I am naked and he's only in his boxers. I looped my arms around his neck. Not for long he pulled away leaving the both of us breathless and panting.

"Come on, let's eat breakfast. I know you're hungry." he kissed my forhead before getting up.

I gave him a big smile before attempting to stand up, only to be greeted by sore legs. I can;t stand properly.

Oh my god, is this even normal?

"You need help?" he smiled sheepishly at me like he knew this would happen.

"Yes please, this is your fault. If you weren't that big-" I was cut off by Carson's hand hovering my mouth.

"I know it's big but don't deny that you love it. Gotta love 'em" he winked at me.

"Oh, I'm lovin' it." I muttered sarcastically

He burst out laughing in no time the moment those words rolled off my tongue.

"Did you just fucking quote McDonald's slogan?"

I just realized what I just said. I was blushing so hard that I didn't realize Carson was pinching my cheeks.

"Aren't you just a little cute thing," he kissed my nose.

"I hate you," I glared at him and stuck my tongue out.

"That was not what you said last night," he smirked.

I flicked him the finger as I pick up his t-shirt that was lying on the cold carpeted floor. I pulled it over my head which reached my thighs by the way but his words didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Goodbye body, i'm gonna miss you."

What the fuck?

Is this the side effect of sex? I looked at him frantically bewildered and tried my best to stifle my laughter but obviously I failed I heard my own laughter. Tears were forming on the corner of my eyes as I watch Carson's smile turn into a pout