Chapter 15

Chapter 15

We walked towards Mrs. Prescott's class. We came in in the middle of their class discussion.

"Ms. Taylor and Mr. Matthews it's nice of you to join us. Please sit at the corner most part of the room."

I rolled my eyes and saw the space that's available. There are two chairs that are unvailable but guess who's near those chairs? Max, the creepy guy that keeps on talking to me.

I looked at Carson and saw his glaring gaze fixated on Max.

"Please don't let him talk to me." I pleaded him with a puppy dog eyes.

"No problem at all." he winked and slung his arm over my shoulder.

We walked towards the chairs that we're supposed to be seated with every person in the room looking at us. Carson sat beside Max and me beside Carson,s o he's in the middle.

Max leaned forward to look at me, I leaned backwards so that he can't see me.

"What are you? A kid playing hide and seek?" he whispered in my ear.

His breath tickled my ear which made my heart beat faster again. I scooted away from him but not that far.

"You were supposed to hide me from him." I pouted.

He chuckled as he tousled his messy blonde hair. He looked so hot with that movement. I bite my lower lip but then I immediately realized that what I'm doing is kind of flirty, I let go of my lip and faked a cough so that I can hide my embarrassment.

"I saw you, you don't need to hide it from me, it's kind of sexy." Carson whispered against my neck.

I felt my adrenaline pump faster as his hot breath fanned my neck.

"Get a room you two!" someone shouted out of nowhere.

I felt my blush forming on my face so I hid my face in my palms. I heard Carson chuckle beside me, so I slapped his arm which made him stop.

I removed my face in my palm and glared at Carson.

Douche bag, asshole.

"I'm just kidding no need to be violent." He pouted.

I rolled my eyes and concentrated on Ms. Prescott's lesson. I felt my eyes droop but I forced myself to stay awake. I felt someone pinch my arms and I hiss in pain then I feel myself awaken. I looked at Carson and smiled at him appreciatively. He smiled back in returned which made my heart beat faster again.

I quickly looked away before my heart comes out of my chest. I let out a shaky breath before listening to what Ms. Prescott is discussing. I don't understand what she's talking about. It's all I can hear is a bee buzzing.

I sighed and slumped down my seat and leaned my chin on my palm. A minute later a paper was placed on my table. I flipped the paper open.

'Can you stay later after class I want to talk to you about something. -M '

I tried to think of a name that's starting with letter 'm'. After a minute of thinking I finally thought of it. It's Max. I internally groaned, he's really creeping me out but at the same time I'm wondering what he is going to say. I scribbled an 'okay' at the paper before passing it back.

Ring*

The bell rang sadly which means I'm going to talk to him. Urghh. I saw Carson stand up from his chair as he grabbed his bag. He turned towards me.

"Let's go to detention together?" he held his hand out for me.

I want to hold his hand but I can't because of Max.

"Wait for me outside, I'll just talk to someone." I smiled at him.

"Okay." he nodded then walked away.

Everybody left the classroom and that means I'm with Max alone. I looked at him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him curiously.

"I'm just here to warn you, be careful from this day on okay?" he has a concerned look on his face.

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I can't say anything but I'm just here to warn you. That's all." with that he walked away.

Why am I in a dangerous state? Who wants me out there? What did I do to them?

There's so many questions running through my mind. I groaned in frustration and went outside to meet Carson.

"What did Mark say?" he said in a different tone.

"His name is Max and he said that I'm in danger and I should be careful." I furrowed my eyebrows and shrugged.

"I swear that guy's crazy, but if what he said was true, I won't let anyone hurt you so don't worry." He said seriously. I'm finding a proof that he's lying but I can't find one.

The way he said that made me believe that he really meant it. My heart swelled in happiness, I grinned at him and nodded.

"Don't grin too big. Your face might split into two." he chuckled loudly and annoyingly.

I gasped at what he said. I hit him hard on his chest but I doubt that he felt something.

"You dick!" I screamed.

He ran through the hallway and I chased him not minding the people that are staring.

I was like 'I don't fucking care.'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here's Chapter 15!:)

Thank you for your support everyone! Please read my other book it would mean a lot to me!:)

Voote, Comment and Follow!!<3

~ohhlala_77 xx