Special Chapter

This chapter is not the continuation of the past chapters. This is just a bonus chapter for christmas:)

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

Special Chapter

"It's snowing!" Carson said beside me.

I took a look outside and saw the tiny snow flakes falling. I grinned widely and faced Carson, who was already looking at me.

"Can we please go out and enjoy the snow?" I asked him with my puppy dog eyes and lips jutted out.

He pursed his lips and let me tell you that it's so damn hot.

"Fine. But, you have to wear extra clothes so that you won't get sick okay?" He kissed the top of my head.

I squealed in exultation as I throw my arms around his neck to give him a hug. He chuckled lightly as he wrap his arms around my waist to squeeze me. I pulled away after a few minutes and gave him a peck on the cheeks.

He leaned down to kiss my cheek and lingered it there, after a few seconds his hot lips moved towards my jawline. He planted butterfly kisses under my jaw as I felt his hands tightened around my waist to pull me closer. His hot breath touched my ears which made me shiver in pleasure. I bit my lip to stop the moan that threatens to escape my mouth when he nipped and sucked my earlobe. After a few minutes he stopped kissing me but his lips are still on my ears, unmoving.

"Change your clothes now before I can still control myself." He whispered huskily as his thumb rub small circles at my hips.

I tipped toed and leaned towards his ears, just the way he did awhile ago.

"What if I don't want you to control yourself?" I whispered softly but it came out huskily and god I think that's the wierdest sound that I ever created.

"Don't tease me Cass before I take you right now." He growled sexily.

I giggled and gave him a last peck before running towards my closet to get the thickest jacket that I have. I quickly put it on then I wore my brown boots. I turned around to find Carson wearing a hoodie already. I was half disappointed that I can't see his muscles and sculpted chest.

Oh my gosh, I'm becoming a pervert.

"Ready cupcake?" He grinned at me before offering his hand.

I nodded eagerly and took his hand, we walked hand in hand until we reached the front door. The bubbles and giddiness inside me erupted, I opened the front door only to be greeted by a cold air. It was like the cold air slapped me hard.

I shivered as I pull Carson with me. I ripped my hands from him gently and giggled to myself as I create a snow ball.

"Carson," I called him using the sweetest voice I can manage.

"Yes cup-"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence because by the time he was about to answer me I threw the snowball and, bulls eye! It hit him square in the face, I erupted into a boisterous laughter when I saw the snow slowly subsiding from his face.

"You didn't just do that." He said between his clenched teeth.

"Uh oh." I mumbled.

Without knowing it a snow ball was thrown on my chest. I yelped out in surprise as the coldness spread through my body. Laughter blasted through my ears, I screamed and ran towards him then I tackled him causing the both of us to stumble backwards. I don't know what happened or how did we end up in this position.