Chapter 38

Chapter 38

I never imagined how I am going to die or how is it going to be. Most of them say that it's too painful to endure but in my case it's not.

"Cassidy?" A deep voice interrupted me from my moment.

I turned around to find a vaguely familiar faced guy, he has blonde disheveled hair, blue eyes and tiny specks of freckles on his cheek bones.

"Who are you? Have we met before?" I asked him in a curious voice.

"I think we haven't but you met my brother." He chuckled deep melodic voice rang in my ears.

Brother?

"Who?"

"Carson Matthews? I'm Cameron Matthews his brother." He smiled at me, flashing me his dimples.

Carson Matthews?

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as I watch his grin faltering.

Did I do or say something wrong?

"You don't remember him? He's your boyfriend." He informed me with a worried look plastered on his face.

Boyfriend?

Do I even have one?

"Huh?"

"Shit." I heard him curse under his breath.

I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for him to tell me.

"How do I say this. Uh. Come I'll show you." He put his hands on my shoulders and smiled.

I smiled back but then I realized that he isn't smiling at me, he's smiling at something or someone behind me.

"Look." He pointed directly at my back.

I turned around and saw a girl and a boy throwing french fries at each other then later they laughed so hard that tears came out of their eyes. Then the next one is when the guy proposed a prom-posal to the same girl in front of the entire student body, then every girl in that field was so jealous that they wanted to trade places with the girl.

Then I realized something.

That girl.

That girl is me.

And that guy.

That guy is..

Carson.

Oh my god.

Then I remember everything that happened before all of this happened. My Carson, I left him, after everything that he's done for me I just left him. Like I disappeared through the thin air.

Just like that.

"I remember." I breathed out in a soft voice, tears leaking out of my eyes like waterfalls.

"Hey, don't cry I'm just here to tell you something important." He rubbed my back soothingly just like his brother always does when I cry.

This thought just only makes me tear up even more. My tears came flowing non stop, continuously down my cheeks. I made no effort to wipe them away since it won't bring me back alive, since it won't bring me back down there, to my old life.

"I'm here to tell you that it's not your time yet." He trailed off eyeing my expression carefully.

"Huh?"

"It's not your time yet."

"What do you mean?" I asked in a breathless voice, I didn't even notice that I was holding my breath until now.