Chapter 33

Chapter 33

"Mom?" I choked out once again still not believing the sight before me.

She looked at me with her mouth agape, tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Mom I bought you some-" I recognize Rose's voice from a far.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Rose sneered, venom dripping in her voice.

I was about to answer when another voice piped in, I swear if this goes further I will faint.

"Cass! Have you ordered?" I heard Carson, I want to answer but I was put into too much shock to do so.

How in the world could this happen?

She's dead, D. E. A. D. No, I must be dreaming.

I pinched myself to find if I am hallucinating but it turns out that I'm not. This is reality.

"H-how could this happen?" I stuttered just when I felt an arm around my waist.

I turned to my gaze beside me to find Carson with a worried expression.

"What's going on?" He asked quizically.

"You're bitch of a girlfriend made my mom cry!" She snapped at us.

"W-what?"

I swear the moment she said those words my world came crumbling down, all I wanted to do was go home and mope all day. How could she? She left me guilty but the truth is she pretended and worst, she had another family. Then I realized one thing,

Rose is my half sister.

"Don't talk to her like that," Carson growled as he tightened his arms around my waist.

She turned her gaze at me and glared at me in the hardest way possible.

"I'm not gonna let you off the hook that easily, you bi-"

"R-rose, stop and wait for me in the car." My mom-- her mom cut her off which surprised me.

I never felt this way before, so much hatred for the woman infront of me. I didn't know how to hate not until I found out that she's a lying bitch.

I know it's rude to talk to your mother like that but you can't blame me. She abandoned me and acted like nothing happened, like I never existed.

Rose stalked off with a huff as she walked towards the parking leaving Carson, me and her mother.

"Do you want me to leave you two so that you could talk?" Carson caressed my cheek, his thumb brushing small circles.

Alone? That's far from what I want right now.

I clutch his arms and clung for my dear life indicating that I want him to stay with me.

"Okay," he kissed my forehead sweetly which sent butterflies to my stomach.

I turned to look at my mother and when I did my eyes were instantly filled with tears.

"Honey-"

She raised her arms to reach me but I backed away, pulling Carson with me.

"Don't touch me," I said between my clenched teeth.

"That's not the right way to talk to your mother." She said in a motherly voice.

"Mother? Since when did you become my mother? When-"

"Stop, you know-"

"No, you shut up. Have you been a mom to me these past few years? No, then you expect me to treat you like one? Did you even see me grow up, did you see how I used to stay up late to study and not to party? Where are you in those years? Pretending that you're dead, leaving me broken and drowning in guilt while you're having another family. Living the life that you've always dreamed of? Did you even think that you left a defenseless daughter back there? Of course not! Because if you did, you won't go and fuck another man! Then now-"