Chapter 48

Recap:

I was about to reach the punch section when someone grabbed my wrist. I yanked them away but the grip was too tight, before I even know what was happening a white handkerchief was pressed to my nose and I blacked out.

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

Carson's POV

"I'd go get a drink," Cassidy grinned at me, eyes shinning in mischeif.

"I'll come with you," I almost made my way towards her when she stopped me.

"No, stay here. Besides, I know you're enjoying." She instructed me.

I sighed and agreed knowing that I wouldn't win this argument against her. So I gave her a squeeze and a kiss on her forehead before letting her go.

She sent me one last grin before she dispersed into the riotous crowd. Then I suddenly realized one thing.

She's the one.

Before I knew it, there was a smile that crept on my face and I can't even stop them. I turned around only to bump into someone.

"What the-"

It was Rose, and the thing that shocked me is that she has tears at the brink of her eyes.

"C-Cassidy, s-she-"

"What?" I was getting impatient.

"She has been kidnapped." She let out a strangled sob.

I saw red. Everything fell apart. I just got her back and now she's been taken away from me again.

"Who took her? And where?" I tried my best to keep my voice under control but it came out as a growl.

"I-it's a guy wearing black shirt, almost the same height as you,. I-I didn't catch a glimpse of his face because his back was facing me." She sniffled.

I quickly ran outside but it was empty, the driveway was empty. I wasted to no time in finding Ian and Ally to inform them.

"They fucking took her," I through my clenched teeth with my fists clenched.

Both of them were alarmed and insisted on helping me find Cassidy. I dialed my dad's number, he answered after the third ring.

"Carson how's-"

"Dad, something happened and I need your help." My voice was immediate and rushed.

My hands were shaking violently, shoulders stiff.

"What happened?"

"Cassidy. She's been kidnapped." My voice broke at the end.

I don't know if I could forgive myself if something happened to her.

"I'll call the swat team right away, but for now think where they might have possibly gone and hid her." He instructed me.

"Okay, thanks dad."

"That's fine, and son? Be strong for Cassidy okay? She needs you to be strong for her."

"I'll try." I muttered shakily.

He hung up after that and I quickly went in the car with Ian and Ally. Ian was driving since all of us knew, that if I was the driver we wouldn't arrive in complete package.

I'm more than out of my mind.

"How are you holding up?" Ian asked as he looked at me through the rearview mirror.

"Fucking furious. I should've stayed with her and never let her out of my sight. This is my fault." I responded indignantly.

"That's not true, you didn't know that this would happen." Ally whispered.