Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Shit.

Shit.

Shit. I can't fall for him or I'll end up like the other girls crying because of him. I don't want to end up sulking in my room and bawling my eyes out.

I shook the thoughts away and ignore the feeling I get when I'm with Carson. Not to mention that we're going to hang out later at his house. I try to focus at what the teacher is teaching but my mind is wandering at the thought of Carson's features, the way he smiles, the way he smirks-

"Cass!" Carson whisper yelled.

"What?" I melted as I turned and saw his blue green eyes.

"The teacher called you but you didn't acknowledge her." Carson informed me.

Wrong move.

My eyes widen and turned to face Ms. Prescott. I can tell that she's pissed with her eyebrow raised and her arms crossed.

"Ms. Taylor will you repeat what I said awhile ago?"

"Ms. Taylor will you repeat what I said awhile ago?" I mimicked her and earned a laugh from Carson beside me.

I snickered. I can't believe I just did that. I think I did that to impress Carson which thankfully worked. I saw Ms. Prescott red with anger.

"Ms. Taylor! Detention later!" She shouted.

"But, I only followed what you said." I pouted causing everyone to laugh including Carson.

"1 hour."

"But-"

"Do you want me to make it 2 hours?" she shouted again.

"Geez, I don't have a hearing problem just so you know." I muttered under my breath.

I shook my head no as I take my seat. I sighed and started to daydream again.

~•~•~•~

I walked over my bed where Carson is laying down without a shirt revealing his 6 pack abs and perfect sculpted chest. I slid next to him as he pulled me to lay on top of him with my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. I sighed contently at this moment.

"Babe?" Carson said softly,

The moment the word 'babe' came out of his mouth my heart swelled with happiness.

"Yeah?"

"Do you see me in your future?" He asked as he stroked my hair.

Future? I didn't know at this moment but I'm sure of one thing. I love him and he's my present right now.

"I don't know yet, why'd you ask?" I murmured.

"Nothing." He kissed the top of my head then with a swift movement I'm laying under him and he's hovering on top of me.

He leaned down and brushed his hot soft lips on my own. He used one of his hands to cup my cheek and the other to support his weight. He runs his tongue along my lower lip which caused me to moan and he took advantage of it to slip his tongue in. He explored my mouth using his warm and sweet tongue-

~•~•~•

"Cass!" My eyes widen as I daydreamed those scenes.

"What?" I asked him a little irritated.

"The bell rung and you are still sitting there! You're thinking of me aren't you?" He smirked.

"No and you might want to calm that big ego of yours." I flashed him a fake smile and head out of the classroom.

"Wait!" He shouted.

I turned around and look at him. Oh my gosh my heart's beating so fast the moment I saw his beautiful face and those eyes that I love.

"What?"

"Let's go home together later so that we can go directly to my house yeah?" he asked me with a grin showing his dimples slightly.

He's driving me again? The car that smells like him. His intoxicating smell. Oh gosh he'll be the death of me.

"Sure." I replied then I walked away.

He catched up with me and walked beside me. I glanced at him and saw that he has a small smile playing on his lips which caused me to smile back.

I saw Ian and Ally walking side by side. Ally saw me and blushed scarlet red. I raised my eyebrow with a questioning look on my face. I heard Carson chuckle beside me so I looked at him. He shrugged and smirked at Ian.

The moment we approached them I dragged Ally to the bathroom. I locked the door and crossed my arms as I raised my eyebrow.

"What was that?" I asked her accusingly.

She smiled widely at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and plastered a tell-me look.

"Ian asked me out." she's biting her lip to stop the squeal that's attempting to go out but she obviously failed.

She squealed like a little girl and erupted into bubble of giggles.

"Already?!" I shouted, I was sure that my voice echoed across the comfort room.

They've only met once and they're going on a date? This is crazy.

"Aren't you happy for me?" She pouted.

"It's not that.. You two just met and you're dating already?" I asked with a soft tone.

"We're not dating we're just going out so what's the big deal?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay okay. But when he hurts you I won't think twice and kick his dick okay?" I smiled at her.

"You're the bestest friend I ever had!" she screamed and tackled me with a hug.

I laughed and hugged her back. How can someone not notice her beauty? She's beautiful inside and out. I wish someone would notice me and ask me out. She released me and stared at me for a long time.

"What?" I broke the silence first.

"What happened when I left awhile ago?" she asked me.

I blush immediately right after her question. I remembered the daydream I had about him. She screamed and ear piercing scream which snapped me back to reality.

"What?" I asked her cluelessly.

"He kissed you didn't he? That's why you're blushing like there's no tomorrow! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I knew it! From the very first day he looks at you differently from the other girls. He often gives you his attention and let me tell you. He doesn't give his attention to anyone-"

I cut her off by covering her mouth with my palm. She licked my palm which made me let go of her mouth and give her a disgusting look.

"Ew Ally! That's so not lady like! And no he didn't kiss me okay? So stop jumping into conclusions!" I shouted.

"Then why are you blushing?"

"Promise me you won't tell anyone about it?"

"Ohmygod! You had sex didn't you?!" she exclaimed.

"Will you shut up? No we didn't. I just dreamt of him and me making out that's why I blushed!" I whisper yelled aware that someone can hear.

Someone flushed the toilet which means that someone heard everything we talked about. Both of our eyes widen. The door opened and it revealed a smirking Rose.

Holy Shit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! I updaaaated!

This chapter's not too long I guess hahaha!

Give me feedbacks about my story .

Please Vote, Comment or Like!

Thank youu!! xx

~ohhlala_77