Chapter 44

Recap:

"Yes," I whispered to his ear.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

( Hey guys, so before you read this I just want to inform you that please read the author's note below, I really need your questions. Thank you! Happy reading! )

Chapter 44

He crushed me in a bear hug, squeezing me closer to him. I smiled against his chest, it had been the first time I smiled these past few weeks.

Who knew that love could cure all the pain away?

"Cass?" He suddenly broke the lapped silence.

"Mhhm?" I mumbled against his chest, fluttering my eyes close.

"Are you coming home with me?" His voice sounded hopeful.

I was shocked by his question it took me a moment to register it in my brain, he kind of noticed it because he pulled away from me. His hands are craddling my face with his blue green eyes piercing at my own.

"Will you?" He smiled at me.

Would I? Definitely, no overthinking.

"Of course. I missed your mom, your dad, Brandon and oh. Mady!" I giggled.

He smiled widely at first but then after I finished my sentence he had a frown on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows to ask him why.

"You don't miss me," he crossed his arms over his sculpted chest.

Oh.

"I do miss you," I kissed his nose, his cheeks, his forehead then gave him a peck on the lips, "See?" I grinned.

"Guys please, keep those things to yourselves." Ally groaned behind us.

I buried my red face on Carson's chest as his chest rumble in laughter, I blushed harder than I thought any other human could. He wrapped his arms around my waist still chuckling until he decided to break the news to Ally.

"She's-"

Carson was cut off by Ally speaking.

"I know what you're going to say and trust me the moment you stepped into my house I know that she's going home with you." She smirked knowingly at us.

My head immediately snapped up to meet her gaze.

"How did you know that?" Both of us asked in unison.

"Well duh? I'm used to the both of you ditching me." She rolled her eyes.

I looked up at Carson and both of us grinned at her sheepishly.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna start packing now," I jumped away from Carson's embrace laughing, with Ally screaming and chasing me.

I ran towards my temporary room and threw my suitcase over the bed. I unzipped the suitcase and threw my clean and old clothes all together.

I was just excited okay?

I was about to go to the bathroom to retrieve my toothbrush and other hygiene stuffs when I was tackled to the ground.

I looked up and found Ally on top of me. She tickled me everywhere making me burst into fits of giggles.

"Stop!" I breathed out, not being able to stop the giggles that were coming out of my mouth.

"No can do, you leaver!" She tackled me making me unable to breathe.

"Carson! Help me!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.