Chapter 34

Chapter 34

I looked at them confused. First, they know each other not to mention that they look like they're ready to lunge at each other. Second, Adam knows Carson's past, and why is that?

"I. Did. Not. Kill. My. Brother." Carson between his gritted teeth, his knuckles becoming white

"Really? If it weren't for your stupid birthday present he-"

He wasn't able to continue his words because Carson threw a punch at him which caused him to stagger backwards.

"Bastard!" Adam lunged at Carson which made me scream involuntarilly.

Adam threw a punch on Carson once again but Carson quickly dodge it so he hit the tiles instead, making his fist bleed.

"He was my bestfriend, he was the only person who was there and yet you took him away from me!" Adam yelled and punched Carson again but this time it hit his face.

"Don't forget that he's also my brother, Black. You're not the only one who's grieving." Carson said, anger laced in his voice.

"Oh I didn't forget that, I rembered it all through out. You're his brother but you killed him." Adam said, venom lacing his voice.

Carson is really growling like a mad wolf right now, lips curled up into a snarl and fists clenched to hard that his knuckles are white.

"Stop!" I screamed but only Carson listened, he looked at me with an apologetic look and Adam took the opportunity to lunge at him.

Carson is struggling to get out of his hrip but he can't, his grip on Carson is too tight.

Both of them are on the floor but Adam is straddling Carson, as awkward as it sounds, it's really their position. He's throwing punches everywhere.

"You killed my bestfriend," he said as he punch Carson again.

Carson's lips where busted, bleeding slighty and his cheeks where bruised unpleasantly. Adam strangled his neck then instantly something snapped inside me.

I can't let that fucktard kill my boyfriend.

My legs moved in their own accord as I grab the plastic chair beside me. I walked towards them and my heart rate immediately picked up, I panicked when I heard Carson choking.

I raised the chair shakily and hit Adam's head, making him let go of my boy. He fell limp on the ground, unconcious while I run towards Carson hugging him tightly to me.

"This is all my fault, if I didn't insist on going here you wouldn't be hurt, I'm-"

"Stop,"

"No, I was the cause of all these. I'm so-"

He silenced me by placing his lips onto mine. He kissed me softly with his hand on my back, after a few minutes he pulled away leaving the both of us breathless.

"It's not your fault, now come on before this bastard awakes." He growled at the last line.

"We're going to leave him here?" I asked him curiously, eyeing Adam.

"Uh.. yeah? Now come on." he told me before opening the door and went outside.

I followed him and let his hand drag me towards the car. The time we reached the parking lot I quickly got in without saying a word.

I watched as he walk towards his side and entered the driver's seat. Once he got in he revived the engine and pulled away from the parking lot. Neither me nor Carson said a word to each other since we left, wondering why?