Chapter 17

Unknown's P.O.V

Chapter 17

"Son, did you manage to stalk her?"

"Yeah dad but there's this guy named Carson who's always on her side, I can't talk to her that much."

Stupid boy, he should be gone so that my plan will work. I lit my cigarette up and inhale it. I let out a big cloud of smoke to release my frustration.

"We need to get rid of that boy." I said seriously

My boy's face lit up and nodded. I think he fell for Cass like the way I did, but I won't let him get my Cassidy. She's mine and only mine.

"I'd be more honored to do that father." He smiled at me widely.

"Then we just have to think of a plan and everything's set." I laughed and seconds later he joined me.

Cassidy Taylor, you'll be mine soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V

Carson came back with a glass of water in his hands and the pill. He handed it to me and helped me sit so that I cam drink the pill. I put the pill on the end of my tongue so that I can't taste it and drank my water.

"Thanks." My voice hoarse

"Cass, this is really bad for you. I think we need to press charges already. Look what he has done to you." Carson exclaimed

I thought of what he said, he got a point there but he's still my dad.

"I want to but he's still my dad."

Carson sat beside me and put both of his hands on my shoulder.

"I know that Cass, but for once in your life try to be happy, do what will make you feel safe. I just want to help you." He said softly

Tears already sprung out of my eyes. I effortlessly wiped them using the back of my hand. I don't know if I'm going to make the right decision.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked him

He gulped as his eyes widen a little. He rubbed the back of his neck before looking straight into my eyes again.

"I'm not really the jerk you know. Some things happened and it made me this way." He shrugged but I can sense that he's sad about that 'thing'.

"What made you this way?"

"I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you." He said playfully.

"You're not fair. I told you my secret and you don't tell me yours."

"Okay I'll tell you."

I nodded and wait for his words. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"I had a brother." He took the picture beside his bed, the one that I'm looking at a while ago.

"We had the best company ever, we never fought, we always get along. He's the best brother in the whole world. But one night my brother went out and told me to wait for him because he's going to give me my present. It's my birthday that day, so I agreed to wait for him. It's been 3 hours already and he isn't home yet so I decided to call him and ask him where he was. The phone rang twice and a different person answered. I asked the person why he has my brother's phone and that's when I decided to become a jerk. The person who answered is the police, he told me that my brother died in a car accident and the last contact he saw on his screen is my number." He has tears falling down his cheeks.

The moment I saw this I felt my heart break. This is the first time I saw him cry. He really isn't the jerk I thought.

"I'm sorry." That's all I can say so I reached him and gave him a hug which he immediately returned.

"I'm sorry too for being a jerk to you. I just- it can make me forget the pain." he said softly

"I know. I understand you, and okay." I sighed

"Okay what?" he pulled away and looked at me.

Sometimes the way he looks at me makes me feel self concious.

"I'll press charges." I smiled softly

"I'll be glad to help you." He grinned and hugged me again.

"Thank you." I said

"Thank you also for listening to me." he kissed the top of my head.

"Oh, and you can stay here for the night." he smiled at me.

I nodded and muttered a thank you.

*KNOCK

The door opened and it revealed Rachel.

"Honey, dinner is ready." she smiled at us

We both nodded and went downstairs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Het guyyys!

Thank you for helping reach 1000 reads!! So I dedicate this to all of you!:) love lots xx

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Fan! xx

~ohhlala_77