Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"What did you say?" he asked me with a smirk on his face.

"I said that I'd love to be your girl." I smiled at him.

It's funny how I easily forgave him and forget what he did. Well I think I really do like him.

He smiled widely as he walked towards me. This is a little bit clichè but he lift me off the ground and spin me around. I screamed as he spin me because I'm starting to get dizzy.

"Put me down, I'm dizzy." I said with a soft tone.

Within a few seconds he put me down but he didn't let me go. His arms are still wrapped around my waist and his nose touching my nose.

"Thank you. This- This means a lot to me." He said as his hot breath fanned my face.

He kissed the top of my nose then my cheeks then the corner of my mouth. I can tell that he's teasing me right now.

"Are you teasing me boyfriend?" I asked him playfully.

"What do you think girlfriend?" he smiled at me before kissing my forehead.

I can't wait any longer so I pulled his head down to meet his lips. He sucked my lower lip which made me moan and he run his tongue on my lower but I didn't open it. I decided to tease him this time. I pulled away from him and stick my tongue out.

"That's what you get for teasing me." I giggled.

"And this is what you get for teasing me." he tickled my sides as I burst in a fit of giggles.

"St-op!" I said breathlessly.

He stopped surprisingly and smiled at me. He showed his deep dimple so I poked it and let me tell you it felt wierd but it's so deep. He looked at me with a glint of amusement plastered on his face.

"What? I've been wanting to do that for a long time already." I shrugged.

"Oh cupcake, you're so wierd and cute at the same time." he pinched my cheeks.

I blushed at what he said so I looked away and turned around.

"But that's the reason why you like me." I smiled at him.

"You got that right because normal is boring." he winked at me.

"I promise that you're not going to regret this, for giving me a chance to be your guy." he added and kissed the top of my head, lingering it there for a second.

"You better," I smiled before pulling away and turning around.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"Going back." I quirked my eyebrow.

"Well, aren't you going to wait for me?" He whined at me.

"We can't go in together, people will be suspicious. What will the people say if they knew that we're together? You're a jock and I'm a nobody. You're good looking, I'm not. You're popular and I'm-"

"Cass, I don't care what people think about us. And you're not a nobody because you're a somebody who stole my heart." he kissed my forehead.

My heart instantly melted after those words. I can't believe that Carson's being a cheesy guy.

"Is that you?" I poked his forehead.

"What?"

"Are you the Carson I know?"

"Yeah. What kind of question is that?" he gave me a confused look.

"Because the Carson I know isn't sweet." I raised my eyebrow at him.

He laughed and shook his head in delight before taking my hand in his. We walked towards the school with people staring and gaping.

The girls are giving me hard glares which Carson noticed so he squeezed my hand. I looked at him and he gave me a smile that made me relax.

We were about to enter the cafèteria when someone hit my head with an apple. I winced and turned around to face my very angry dad.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

DUN DUN.

Why do you think Cassidy's father went to her school?

Cliffhanger?

Hahha show your love by Voting, Commenting or Fanning.

Give me some feedbacks? I'd give up everything just to read them;)

Love you guuuuys mwaaah! :*

-ohhlala_77 xxxxxx