Chapter 32

Chapter 32

After the scene that Carson caused, the principal came out of no where and asked us to go with him in the office. Funny, I know but I have to tell you that right now, we're sitting up straight like innocent students.

"So is there a good reason why the whole student body is watching you? Not to mention that you're displaying public affection." Mr. Stonebridge asked us with a stern look on his face.

I opened my mouth to answer but Carson cut me off by answering rudely.

"Is it really because of the whole student body? Or is it just because you want to intervene with our love life?" Carson snapped at him.

I gasped at his retort as I hit him on the arm.

"Don't make this any worse than it already is, behave or else I won't give you a kiss ever again." I whispered in his ears only for him to hear.

Since his hands are on my legs, he squeezed them and cleared his throat to twist his statement.

"What I meant was, we're sorry for the scene that we caused." He faked sincerity, I don't know how but in someway he did.

"Alright, I'll let you off the hook this time since you admitted your mistake," I know there's a but coming.

Wait for it..

"But if I see you doing that again, I won't hesitate to give you a week of detention understood?" He made a deal.

We have no choice but to agree, of course.

"Okay," we both said in unison.

"Alright, you may leave." He dismissed us with a frown.

I stood up and exited the room with a frown plastered on my face. I'm going to get back at Carson for bringing us here. I walked through the hallways as fast as I could when I heard the footsteps coming closer.

"Cass, why are you in a hurry?" Carson grabbed me by my waist which made me spin around and look at him with a fake angered face.

"You've got to be kidding me, you're not mad are you?" Carson asked me, confusion clearly written on his face.

I wanted to burst out laughing but I gotta hold that laugh and continue the game that I'm playing. I admit that what he did was really sweet but he got us in a problem.

"No," I replied a little bit too fast before walking again, fastly I might add.

Carson almost fell as he kept his pace same as mine.

"Wait Cass, where are you heading?" He panted beside me.

"Home," I shrugged.

"I'll go with you," he smiled at me.

My heart instantly melted, I wanted to grab him by his neck and kiss him but I won't, I have to continue this shit.

"No, you'll stay. You have classes to attend." I told him sternly.

"And you don't? Come on," he dragged me down the hall as I follow him silently.

The time we reached the parking lot he hugged me tight to his chest which caught me completely off guard.

"Are you mad at me?" He mumbled through my hair.

I have to say that my heart softened at that moment and I can't help myself so I wound my arms around his waist since I was short and I can't reach his neck.

"A bit," I mumbled softly against his chest.

He pulled away slightly, just the right distance to examine my face. He brushed the stray hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear.