Chapter 41

Chapter 41

I felt like someone took my heart and stabbed it a million times.

"You're breaking up with me?" I suddenly voiced out, aware of this situation.

'Maybe if you talked a little bit earlier this wouldn't have happened.'

He looked at me with wide eyes at first but he quickly recomposed himself and a sad look took over.

"I know I promised that I would never leave you but then it would make me a bad guy if I won't let go of you and make you unhappy right? I think that I should give you time and space to think if you really wanted this. Us. Our relationship. I'm sorry that I didn't treat you the way that you deserved but I tried my best. I know that it's better if we're together well for me but I don't know for you, but if it doesn't work that way for you then I would let you go." He stared at me, his eyes held no emotion.

"Do you really want to break up with me?" I sniffled, not afraid to break down infront of him.

"I think it's good for the both of us." He let out a wistful sigh.

"If I agreed to this, will it make you happy?" My voice croaked.

Please say no.

"Honestly? No. I wouldn't want to break up with you but-"

"But you thought that this would make me happy?" I cut him off, slightly pissed off.

"Yeah. But we can still be-"

"Don't finish that bullshit because you and I both know that we couldn't live with that." I replied angrily.

His face became contorted before it hardened and became cold, distant.

"What do you want us to be then? Stay with each other and do nothing but fight? I couldn't live with that, making you cry every fucking day. Watching you sulk and bawl your eyes out when I can't do anything to make it stop." He snapped at me, suddenly those memories came flooding back.

"I-I just want to you to be with me all the time. To be there for me everytime I fall." I felt the tears falling faster.

Stupid tear ducts.

"I am always there whenever you need me remember? I still am now but I'm just tired of you pushing me away when I work my ass off trying to make you smile and make you go back to who you were before." He pinched his nose bridge.

"I didn't mean to push you away, I just don't want to burden you with my problems." I said in a depressed voice.

"Give me some space to think, I'm sorry." He got up from the stool beside the bed walked towards the door.

"Please don't leave me." I whispered, voice barely audible.

He froze for a second.

"I'll bring someone to replace me."

My heart officially broke into shattered pieces. He walked away with that, leaving me crying my heart out.

The only person that I loved left me, but I'm more hurt about the fact that there's no one who will protect me and tell me that everything will be okay.

************

It's been 3 weeks of hell since my last encounter with him, since I my last accident and since I moved out. I'm currently staying at Ally's which was really heart warming that her parents accepted me whole heartedly. It was massive, beautiful, classy and all but I just felt like I don't belong here, like there's something missing.