Chapter 24

Chapter 24

I shuffled in my sleep as the arm around my waist tightened. I was about to open my eyes when I heard the door squeak open. Footsteps shuffled towards us.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Carson beside me as he tightened his grip on me.

"I-I just want to talk to her." I heard Ally's voice.

What is she doing here?

"Well she doesn't want to talk to you obviously." Carson grunted.

Rude but true.

"Hey! Try to be at least a little less rude to her." I heard another voice piped in and I think it's Ian.

"Why would I? When she hurt my princess." Carson said warmly.

My heart fluttered when he called me 'princess'.

"I'm sorry okay! I'm just so furious that time! She approached you first and she didn't even bother to tell me!" Ally shouted

"You know what? If you just came here to throw those words at her, then I suggest you leave. And as for you Ian, you might want to talk to your girl and make her understand the side of Cass." Carson said.

Why can't she understand that it is hard to tell anybody about my situation?

"I-I just said that I'm sorry." She whispered.

"And I just said that if you're just going to fight with her then leave." Carson's voice begin to darken.

I tightened my arms around his waist but I kept my eyes closed and pretend that I'm sleeping. I felt Carson kiss the top of my head and he leaned down.

"You can open your eyes now." He whispered in my ear.

I quickly pried my eyes open and gaped at him. No way. How did he know that I'm awake the whole time?

He chuckled and flicked my nose before pulling me to him again. I pulled away but not that far only to scan the room, I saw the two of them gone and I sighed before going back to his comforting hug.

"How did you know that I was awake the whole time?" I asked him.

"I saw your eye balls moving and the gulping." He said through my hair.

"Ahh."

"Do you want to deal with the drama now?" He asked me.

"Later but for now can we please eat? I'm famished!" I groaned earning a chuckle from Carson.

"Alright alright! Pizza or chinese? I'll let Brandon buy the food." He grinned.

"Pizza!" I exclaimed.

Yum yum.

I jumped up and down like a kid while the hospital bed creates a squeaking sound. Carson laughed and threw his head back. I love those laugh.

"Okay woman, calm your tits." He said with amusement shining in his eyes.

"Ew Carson!" I whined and pouted.

"Don't do that." He whispered huskily and his eyes are full of hunger and lust.

"Don't do what?" I bit my lip trying to look sexy and tease him more.

"Don't bite your lip." He said once again and I saw his little junior buldge.

I pouted again and watch his expression change. Gosh I love teasing him just like the way he teased me before.

"Fuck it!" He shouted in frustration

He leaned towards me as he cup the nape of my neck and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me roughly yet passionately, this kiss isn't like any other kisses we shared before. This kiss is full of hunger and lust. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I tug the ends of his hair. He groaned at the back of his throat while he sucks and bites on my lip gently. I moaned involuntarily and it's like I have this confidence so I put my palm under Carson's shirt and feel his abs. He moaned slightly and gosh that's the sexiest thing I heard. I bit his lower lip teasingly as I pull it gently-

"Eww! Momma they're swapping shaliva! Cooties!" Maddy shouted

It broke the two of us apart, I jumped in surprise with my eyes so wide that it can pop and my cheeks are so hot. I burried my face into Carson's face earning a chuckle from him.

Isn't he embarrassed? Is it because Maddy always catch him kissing girls?

"Aww honey.. I'm sorry that you have to see that maybe they're just uhmm.. sharing candies?" Rachel stuttered

Carson snickered and I blushed harder if that's even possible.

"But they have cooties!" Maddy whined and I can imagine the pout that's on her face right now.

"It's okay Mads I'm sure when you grow up you will also share your saliva." I heard Brandon piped in.

I can't help but laugh with what he just said. Rachel smacked his neck causing him to yelp.

"Mom." He whined

"Don't mom me." Rachel glared at him.

Sometimes I would wonder what is the feeling of having a perfect family? Can I have it someday?

"Sorry." He muttered

Rachel flicked her gaze towards us and mouthed "lock the door next time". I blushed to the darkest shade of scarlet the moment she winked at me.

We were interupted by a knock on the door and it made Carson tighten his arms around me.

"Come in." I shouted

Ally's head popped out and soon her body followed. She closed the door gently and the atmosphere around us thickened.

"We'll go out for a moment." Rachel excused themselves and dragged Maddy and Brandon with her.

Brandon mouthed a goodluck to me and I smiled back in return.

The moment the door closed Ally rushed towards us and she burst into tears.

"I'm sorry Cass. I didn't mean the words that I said the other day, I was just upset that you told him first before me." She sobbed and it made my heart broke but what she did was wrong.

"Please Cass, give me another chance to be your friend. I'm really sorry." I watched as her tears stream down her cheeks like waterfalls and it looks like she's really sincere.

Well I guess I have to forgive her then.

"Okay." My voiced hoarse and that's when I realized that I'm crying to. Carson wiped my tears and gave me a smile.

"You forgive me?" Ally asked, shocked.

"No, I forgot you. Of course I forgive you! You're like my sister!" I said.

She wiped her tears and smiled at me widely.

"Don't tell me those tears aren't real." I threatened her.

"Of course it's real!" Ally exclaimed before looking at Carson.

"Can you give us a little moment for us to bond?" Ally asked him.

"Hey! Don't shoo him away!" I whined as I hugged Carson to me with a pout.

"Right." She muttered.

I looked up and pecked Carson on the lips, I was about to pull away when he cupped the nape of my neck to make the kiss last longer.

"Guys! I'm here! Enough with the PDA." Ally shouted

I pulled away slightly blushing. Carson chuckled and gave me a kiss on my head.

"If you want some PDA then maybe you should bring Ian here." Carson said smugly

I giggled like a little girl as I watch Ally blush.

"Did I just hear my name?" I heard a voice from the outside.

Carson and I burst out laughing. I laughed so hard that my tears were streaming down my face. I subconciously wiped them and cleared my throat.

"What are you talking about old man?" I mocked Carson's dad voice.

Carson snickered beside me so I clamp his mouth shut with my palm.

"Oh shit." I heard Ian said.

Carson and I burst out laughing again and sooner the door burst open. We stopped laughing then I froze when I saw the person standing ahead of me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote , Comment And Fan!!:))

I Love you wattpad readers!!<3

Goal for this chapter:

45 Votes
20 Comments

Next update will probably be on tuesday or wednesday.:)

~ohhlala_77 xxxx