Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Both of us were frozen on our spot. This can't be. Rose couldn't hear it.

"Naughty little poor girl. What will Carson's reaction be when he found out about your dirty daydream?" she laughed wickedly.

"You can't tell him." Ally threatened her.

"Or what?" Rose spat her words with venom.

"Or I'll tell everyone your little secret which will ruin your reputation." Ally smirked at her.

I stood there looking at the both of them. What does Ally mean by her little secret?

"Don't you dare-"

"I'm not afraid of you anymore Rose. 3 years is enough." she cut her off by shouting at her.

"You're lucky she's here to save you but next time I don't think so." she eyed me up and down.

"Yeah next time I won't cause Carson will." Ally laughed.

Rose scowled at her and walked away. I turned to look at Ally and gave her a questioning look.

"What was that?" I asked her. I'm like so out of place.

"That's called black mailing." she shrugged nonchantly.

"What's that secret?" I asked curiously.

"Her mom's our maid, she's not really rich you know?" Ally smirked.

So her mom's a maid?

I have something against her now. I smirked to myself.

"How'd you know?" I asked her with a shocked expression.

"I just said that she's our maid." she rolled her eyes.

I mentally smacked my forehead I'm really dumb. Ally opened the bathroom door for us to go out. We walked towards the cafèteria when someone covered my eyes and all I can see is darkness. I smelled the scent near me.

It's Carson's.

But I played along, so I screamed but not too loud.

"Who are you? Get off me!" I whisper yelled.

I heard Carson laugh from behind me. I rolled my eyes and playfully smacked his hands away. I turned around and crossed my arms over my chest as I raised my eyebrow.

He shrugged and smiled at me. His heart warming smile. I missed it.

Shit. My heart's thugging too fast right now and my stomach god my stomach. Butterflies errupted in my stomach.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. I caught myself staring at him so I quickly looked away and started to line up. He followed me and lined up after me. I reached the counter and told the cashier my order.

"One slice of pizza and a medium sized iced tea please." I smiled at her.

"That's $2.50." I pulled my wallet out but Carson stopped me.

"I'm paying for you." He pulled out a $5 bill from his wallet and gave it to the cashier but I stopped him.

"No. Miss take this instead." I gave her my $5 but Carson stopped me again.

"No. Take this." He winked at her.

The girl batted her eyelashes and took his bill but I pulled it from her hands. I gave my money instead, and that my friend earned me a glare from the girl. Carson pulled my money and gave his.

"Hey you two will you stop flirting? I'm hungry!" A man behind Carson said.

My eyes widen as my blush crept up my cheeks. I ducked my head because of embarrassment. Carson chuckled and gave his money, but this time I didn't stop him.