♪ Prologue ♪

PROLOGUE

I had woken up in the pack hospital one day. I was young, only six. I had been left in the side of the road out of town sedated. My parents had done it. They left without me. I had thought that they were going to come back but they didn't. It's been ten years since that.

The doctors had explained to me that I would become an omega. The alpha had conducted a pack meeting to discuss what would happen to me. I had no family, nobody to vouch for me. I was a loner and for that, an omega was the most suited rank I'd receive.

Three days later, I had gone through every bit of abuse a six year old shouldn't get. From words to actions, I received it all from them. The alpha wasn't at the packhouse all the time so he had no idea what was happening. His son was at a boarding school across the globe to train in being an alpha.

His beta's son though..., I was 16 when I first shifted into my tanned golden fur wolf. I did it alone. Two days after, I had found out at school that the jock was my mate. How nice, I had thought.

Like most naive teens, I thought that he would be my knight in shining armour. I was wrong. He was the villain in my story. He broke me in places nobody had ever touched. It killed me.

At first he was happy, until he found out my rank. He became withdrawn but still, he was my mate- I forgave him.

A week later, I heard horrible rumours but I dismissed them, thinking it was just useless gossip only to find it true when I walked in on him and a cheerleader... in an empty classroom. My heart had shattered, never to be repairable.

I was broken beyond words and I had no idea what to do. The pack still treated me badly and I wished to leave but I had no place to go. That moment and many others kept replaying in my mind and I couldn't concentrate on anything else.

I was happy that I haven't given him my last prize- my virginity. That would have been the breaking point. I remembered I had caught him flirting and kissing many other girls at parties when he was drunk but I had forgave him because I thought he was drunk. He wasn't.

When I was over at his place, his parents would knock me down with hurtful words. He wouldn't do anything to stop them. I would forgive him. They were his parents.

This was the last straw. I stayed in my room, the attic of the pack house for two weeks thinking of my best solution until finally, I found it.

Fate of A Rejectedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें