⚠️ Author's Note ⚠️

A/N: Hey guys, this is not an update as some of you may have noticed but it's a warning message.

This morning, I had clicked on my Wattpad bookmark on my laptop to check details about this story and instead of it going to my account, it went to someone else's account. But the funny thing is that my laptop has a password and no one but me knows it.

I urge you to check carefully in case of things like this. For now, I have reported the user. If anything like this every happened to you before, may I know what happened? Just for reference for me to do something.

I have no idea if my laptop/ my Wattpad account was hacked but I'm going to check my laptop browser data. Anyway, I'm sorry to the user if it wasn't your fault. I was just concerned and very confused that this kind of thing could happen as I NEVER expected it to happen to me.

So, guys, you should take care of your safety on the web the most as it's the easiest and best place to find out about you. So if anything like this happens to you, quickly contact Wattpad as they are responsible for protecting our privacy.

And for the people who actually hack other's account, please stop. You may find it funny but it really isn't. Some people are much more emotional so they might think very badly of this so please, you should think of their feelings as well. I'm sure you wouldn't want the world to know of All your personal details right?

Well, that's all for now. I hope you guys actually read this and understood the importance as it might happen to one of you. "Touch wood!!"  And now that you guys know it can happen, you can protect yourself better.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm not sure when I'll get back into writing as I'm pretty worked up about this ... situation. So I hope you guys understand.

Oh don't worry about it being you guys cause this person uses a totally different language setting so I doubt they read my books.

Thanks.