♪ Chapter 12 ♪

A/N: Let's all hope I go back to writing once a week. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I'm so sorry guys for disappearing for more than 2 weeks but I was really busy this month with college stuff. I have a math project due next week, a 2 day camp on the first weekend then I was an organizer to our college's freshman party and took up most of my time. I hope you will forgive me though.

CHAPTER 12

Two weeks later, I was training harder than ever. My next match was coming up in a few days. I wanted to beat my next opponent. I wanted to prove to those jealous girls that I was suitable for Hunter and I wanted to prove it to myself that Hunter deserves me and hat I wasn't weak.

This time, I wasn't asleep when Henry gave me info on my opponent, Lila. I listened carefully while I punched a punching bag. We had done more hand-to-hand combat these past 14 days. Henry had also brushed up my wolf's fighting skills. He made me do drills and fought with Rian a few times. Let me tell you, it wasn't easy. Rian was really fast and really calculative which is what he made up for his slightly weaker strength.

I had lost of course. Tanner had to personally hold back Hunter cause he was afraid Rian would kill me or bruise me too much but I wanted it. It helped me push myself more to do better. I had lost quite some weight too but it all started coming back as muscle mass. My butt was more firm and so was my arms. My boobs had grown a little due to the amount of food I had been scarfing down cause I was almost always hungry.

Currently, I was at the music room with the gang. Tanner was brooding in a corner which had all of us laughing. Rian was doing more math. Fun right? No. Hunter was sitting beside me as I fumbled with the piano keys as my mind had become distracted by my thoughts. Hunter's arm was wrapped around my waist protectively while his fingers were pressing the soprano keys. I leaned my head on his hest and listened as he played twinkle twinkle little star.

I had taught him that a few weeks ago. I guess he still remembered it. "Will I do okay?" I asked randomly. Hunter stopped playing and Rian stopped mumbling to himself. I could feel three pairs of eyes on me. It was unnerving. I wanted to fidget.

"You'll be fine, love. You've practiced hard enough. Besides, you have improved quite a lot over the past few weeks." Hunter replied, kissing my head. I smiled greatfully.

"You should be able to beat Lila." Rian paused. I lifted my head and turned to look at him.

"You have a plan..." I guessed, raising my eyebrow. He smirked.

"Of course." He said getting up. I watched him like a hawk as he walked up to stand beside me by the piano. I heard light footsteps indicating that Tanner was approaching us too.

"What's your plan?" Tanner questioned.

"Well....,"

♪♪♪♪♪

I stretched while I waited for Henry to tell me my match was starting. This time, I was prepared. I was confident I had the skills to beat her. Henry had told me that I improved quite a lot from my first match. I did my best not to get so happy and over confident as that was what made me lose in the first place. my strength was increasing rapidly as well. Hunter said that it could be because of the strong mate bond between us. That and the fact that I was hungry a lot. He got a smack from me at that though. let's say he thoroughly learned his lesson.

"You have two minutes." Henry said, walking up to me and throwing me a bottled water. I caught it and opened the cap, taking a big gulp of the tasteless drink. i closed it and handed it back to him before stretching my arms.  "One minute."