♪ Chapter 9 ♪

A/N: Thank you to shannonh21 for the first to comment on the previous chapter. 😍

CHAPTER 9

THREE MONTHS LATER

I yawned and crawled out of bed. It was eight. There was only training today. There wasn't any classes. It was a Saturday. Hunter was already out as he had to be on the training grounds everyday at six for training with Henry.

I padded across the room to the bathroom. I needed to pee. I tied my hair in a ponytail and washed my face. I looked around at the bathroom. I still couldn't believe how nice it was.

Half of the walls were white and the lower half was grey bricks. The flooring however was wooden. On the right, upon entering was the sink, a mirror and the toilet. On the left was a spacious shower that could fit two people. I still blush from thinking about it. Right on the other end was a heater and the towel rack. On top was a picture frame. Above the toilet was a huge window that we made sure to be closed with curtains all the time. We didn't want peeping toms to look in.

After doing my business, I got out and walked to our cupboard where I pulled out some workout clothes

After doing my business, I got out and walked to our cupboard where I pulled out some workout clothes. They were a gift from Hunter who had spontaneously wanted to indulge me in buying stuff for me one day. I picked out a lime green hoodie and some leggings. Then,I put on the pink sport shoes Henry got me. Speaking of Henry, he had gotten fond of me for the last few months and I too, thought of him as a father I never had.

Our room was extremely spacious

Our room was extremely spacious. Against the left wall was a huge ass cupboard and beside it was the door to the bathroom. Our bed was placed against the middle wall with a window on its left. There was also a low basket placed at the foot of the bed. Against the right wall was a bookshelf along with a study table and two chairs, each facing each other. One side of the table was filled with my homework and the other held Hunter's laptop. Since he was in college doing a business degree, most of his assignments were carried out via laptops.