♪ Chapter 24 ♪

A/N: It's been a journey alright. It's already chapter 24!! I seriously did not expect it to come this far. If any of you realized, like my other book- a Vampire Academy Fanfic, I got as close to maybe 13/14 chapters before I finished it. I was supposed to do like a trilogy of it but I lost the papers I wrote it in so I can't 😭.

Anyway, let's continue!

CHAPTER 24

While Hunter and Tanner went to train, Rian and I decided to hang around the training ground and do nothing. We sat and watched and commented on people who were fighting.

I was watching a fight between two male warriors when Hunter mind linked me. 'Maddy, we need you up in the Alpha's office.'

'Hmm? Why?'

'Just come over and bring Rian as well.'

'Aye aye Alpha.' I replied. He growled softly making me chuckle.

"What's up?" Rian turned to me.

"Get up. We're going to the Alpha's office. Leggo." I patted his shoulders.

We jogged over since we were almost 15 minutes away. We managed to reach in less than 10 though. When I walked inside the Alpha's office, the first thing I saw were men. Old men and two of them.

I frowned in confusion and glanced around, finding Hunter who was standing beside his father. I padded over to them. The two men hadn't even turned to look at me and Rian. Tanner was in a corner and Rian went over to him. Henry was inside too, standing and looking out the window.

"What's going on?" I asked. Hunter grabbed my waist and snaked his arm around it, hugging me to him.

This time, the men turned to look at me. One of them looked surprised and stood up quickly. He had salt and pepper hair and grey eyes with a pair of glasses. His hair was neatly styled and for his age, he looked really good.

"What's the matter Finn?" Ian asked

"No-nothing.. it's just that she looks an awful lot like someone I know." He hummed, staring at me. I frowned.

Hunter tightened his hand around my waist possessively. It made me feel safe and secure in his arms.

"I'm sorry but who do I look like?" I questioned back curiously.

"Ah, no need to worry about it. It's just when I was younger I met a girl who looked a lot like you. We were in a relationship for a while but suddenly she left." He frowned.

I cocked my head. Suddenly, a memory of my parents popped into my mind if the day they left me here.

I remembered my parents fighting a lot. They were always fighting but on this day, they were fighting about me. Sometimes as a kid I would wonder why my parents were even together of they didn't love each other. They were always quarreling. My father was always gone til late night and in the early mornings. My mother would just sit in the living room and watch TV until she started crying or drink alcohol until she fell asleep.