♪ Chapter 1 ♪

A/N: Thanks to Arshakil for being the first person to vote and comment on the previous chapter and Sandlotsoftball_19 for being the second. I really appreciate it. 😁 Anyway, enjoy this short chapter!

CHAPTER ONE

Do you know how much it hurts when the person who's meant to love you without a care of your past actually hates you?" I asked softly. "Well, it fucking feels like a knife is continuously stabbing at your chest, delievering a million kill shots to make sure you stay dead." I expressed.

"I know..." he whispered.

"No. No you don't. You think my life is all unicorns and rainbows? Well, think again. My parents cared enough to take care of me til I was six before leaving me sedated on the side of the road. I had no way of contacting them and none of my family members acknowledged me. The one person I loved whom I thought loved me back just used me to get another girl. I was treated like shit, being ranked the last in the hierarchy. Most of the time I ate once a day, preserving food the longest I could because I didn't want to starve. I lived in the attic where nobody bothered even if I had the flu because it was dusty. Two pairs of jeans and a pair of shorts with 3 tees are all I had. I had to use ice cold water everyday. Don't you dare tell me my life was all rainbows and unicorns!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry.." he softly whispered, shaking his head. I laughed sarcastically. "Do you think a miserable sorry can cure me? I was never living, alive yes but without a purpose."

He gulped, a few tears falling. "I gave you a chance but you just had to break me again and again. And all for what? Ranks? To please others?" I scoffed. "You gave me all up when you slept with her. Our wolves may love each other and you may claim you love me but as much as I think I love you, I don't think I can trust you enough to stay with you after all you have done to me. This is the last straw. I'm not going to stay here anymore so feel free to whore around." I paused. "I would reject you right now but we both know that if I do, you wouldn't acknowledge it so I'm leaving the rejection in your hands. After all, I'm a worthless bitch right?" I smiled sadly.

He paled. He found out that I had heard what he said to that whore while they were fucking. "M-" he started but with the defeated look on my face, he stopped. "I'm sorry. Just please give me one more chance!"

"I can't.. I can never forgive you for what you did but know that I will respect whatever decision you have made."

"Mad don't. Please! I love you!" He begged, tears streaming down his face. I swallowed. "And where were you when I needed to hear that words, huh?"

He opened and closed his mouth like a goldfish, thinking of what to say. When he finally got nothing, he closed his eyes and let a few tears drop before opening them again. I swallowed he lump in my throat. Ask your mate to take control, I told my wolf. She was happy to oblige.

In an instant, his eyes darkened and an aura of power exuded from him. I sniffled. "Hi.." I said shakily before inhaling deeply.

"Don't go.." he whined, letting tears fall. I shook my head, tears dripping down my face. "Please, mate." He begged. I started to sob, hugging myself.

"I can't. As much as I don't want to, I have to. Take good care of yourself. I'll take care of your mate and do- don't let him do stupid things, yeah?" I sniffled. He whimpered.

If only he was my only mate. He would cherish us and love us as we are. He would accept us, my mate softly mumbled, crying and rocking  herself. I wiped of my tears and smiled one last time for him. "I love you so much. I wish it could've just been you.." I sobbed before hugging him. I pecked his lips, ignoring the fact that he was grabbing onto me tightly and pulled myself away. "Love you too, mate" his lips were quivering.

It was funny really. I waited a long time for him to show me his vulnerable side when it wasn't him but his wolf who first showed it to me. I couldn't help but swallow my sobs harder. Before I changed my mind, I smiled sadly and turned, running as fast as my legs could carry me. I knew he was following behind me so I whispered, knowing he could hear. "Please don't follow me.." I said in a desperate voice. He stopped. I knew because I could feel the distance between us increase. I let my tears fall and let my wolf guide me as I ran away from the one place that I used to call home.

Home...

Not anymore. I had nowhere to go to. I was now just a useless rogue. From omega to rogue.. wasn't much of a difference I guess, only now I had no pack. I breathed in deeply and made my way to human territory. It was the only place I could live without getting hunted by other packs.

With humans....

Maybe I could find love among them. A family.., friends. That sounded nice. Perhaps people who would love and cherish me for who I am. I swallowed before attempting a small smile. Yes, I would go there.