♪ Chapter 21 ♪

A/N: Hey guys! So, this is the next chapter and I hope you guys enjoy it! Also, thanks for everyone who read this book as it's gotten more than 60k reads now! 🎉🎉

CHAPTER 21

Tomorrow. Tomorrow we would be leaving back to the pack. It was 9 at night and Hunter was having a shower while I sat on the bed with my back leaning against the headboard and my knees to my chest. I was excited, nervous, anxious and pretty sure I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

I wanted to show them all that I was better than them and that my life was good now. That they helped me achieve something I would never ever regret- friends and a wonderful mate. And I couldn't wait to see their faces when they found out the Omega was mated to the Alpha.

I was too spaced out to notice that Hunter had came out but I did when he laid his hand on my shoulder. I jumped and looked up at him. He game me a sexy smile. I drooled.

Sitting beside me, he brought my body to lean on his naked torso. His warmth seeped through the fabric of my pajamas and scalded me. It was a good kind of heat though. I grunted at the thoughts of my wolf. She was so sexual that one. "Is it me or are you warmer than usual?" I mumbled, closing my eyes.

"Hmm? I just had a hot shower." He rubbed my arms up and down. "Are you worried?"

"Yes and no." I replied. "I'm worried they won't accept we're mates. I'm excited to show them who I am now."

He chuckled and kissed the crown of my head. "Only you, sweetheart." He shook his head in amusement. "God, how did simply ruling a pack become political?" He sighed.

"It was always political. It goes matter whether your human or a werewolf but it's in our nature to be greedy. And the more power you have, the more greedy you get. Sometimes they lose their sense of right and wrong more than others or sometimes it's because your too lost." I shrugged.

"So wise.." he mumbled, bringing my face up to his. "Just like a real Luna." He added before kissing my lips softly at first but then, it started to get heavy. I moaned when his tongue entered my mouth. He probed at mine, begging to get into a dance. I answered him and gave into his French kiss.

When I needed air, I pulled away and grabbed his hair, twisting and pulling softly. Hunter groaned and ran his lips down my throat, leaving kisses until he reached the place where my shoulder met my neck. I moaned when his lips sucked at the skin. I pulled his hair harder and gasped when his teeth gently nipped.

Suddenly, the door was knocked. We pulled away from each other. My eyes were hooded with desire and so was his. Hunter got up and answered the door. Tanner looked at Hunter then me and gave an amused look. "What?" Hunter growled.

"The headmaster said we're leaving at 10 tomorrow, after breakfast." He said.

"You couldn't have mind linked me?" Hunter released a frustrated breath. I giggled.

"Right I would have if someone hadn't blocked me." Tanner raised an eyebrow. Hunter's mouth formed an 'O'. I laughed. Tanner looked at me and chuckled a little. "Might want to cover that up tomorrow." He said pointing at me. I furrowed my brows in confusion before suddenly realising what we were doing just now.

Cursing, I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Growling at the hickey Hunter made, I turned on the tap and took some cold water to throw on the mark. It didn't work obviously. Groaning, I went back to the room and glared at Hunter who gave me a proud look. I rolled my eyes and sat myself in bed. Tanner shook his head before leaving. "Right, I'm going to go to sleep." He informed us before closing the door.

"I hate you." I grumbled.

"Nah babe, you love me." Hunter grinned, running and jumping on the bed, making me squeal when the bed bounced. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me so we lay on the pillow. "We should get some sleep or else you wouldn't be able to wake up tomorrow."