♪ Chapter 27 ♪

A/N: Thanks to _blackphoenyx for being the first person to vote on the previous chapter and sticking out for me when some had accused me incorrectly! And also special shout out to elephant44 for being awesome and so understanding when I told them about me not having much time and inspiring me to finish the last chapter! I'm super lucky to have such nice and kind readers! Like what on Earth did I do to deserve you guys? 😭 I love you guys so much!

CHAPTER 27

Hunter, Rian and I made our way to Ian's office. Apparently Tanner was already there to represent us especially since both the future Alpha and Luna a.k.a me Hunter and I, were not there.

Rian on the other hand, was sent down cause there were too many people in one room and with their power it might affect him, even though he was going to be a Gamma. As Rian briefed Hunter on which Alphas were here, I listened quietly and matched them to their territories in a mental map in my head.

I realized that all of the Alphas were friends of Hunter's family and were from neighboring packs, except for one- Rian's pack. Alpha Wembley, though much closer than Alpha Meyer's pack, was later than him and that concerned me. Either something had happened in his territory or, he was planning something. But my money was on the latter.

Even when Hunter and I were over there with Tanner, we had guessed something was desperately wrong. Meeting Rian's parents had given us more clues and proof that Alpha Wembley was up to no good. He and that weird ass Luna of his. My guess was, world domination, the most cliche but understandable thing in the world. Werewolves are naturally a species that is very into hierarchy and being an Alpha, he has gotten the taste of being right at the top. He had probably decided that he wanted to be king or something after realizing that the whole world would have to bow down to his every wish if he were king, Obviously though, that wasn't going to happen since we had already guessed bits and pieces as well as the Academy's headmaster and lecturers. 

That got me thinking though. Was he planning to attack us at the meeting? 

"What's got you all knotted up?" Rian questions with a cocked brow.

"Nothing, just thinking about...Alpha Wembley.." I replied

"Hmm." Hunter nodded, scratching his jaw. Rian sighed.

"I mean, Alpha Meyer's pack is much closer to the Academy and further from us yet he's here before them?" I questioned.

"That is a valid point and as much as i'd like to say maybe they left later or that they had problems in the pack, I doubt so." He admitted. Hunter just quietly listened. 

"Do you... think he's planning something?"

"I don't doubt he isn't." Hunter added. "He was acting all kinds of weird when we went over the other day. Speaking of which, have you been in contact with your parents, Rian?" 

"Yes. My dad agreed that something was definitely brewing. He has been feeling unsettled after we left. And, he was getting plenty more off days than usual. My mom also agreed and said  Luna Lira was acting more... arrogant as of lately, as if she knew something we didn't." he replied.

"How about your brother's shifting process?" I asked.

"Not much has changed. He has been getting more aggressive though." 

"Well, that's normal, I guess." I stated. "Do you think he'd dare to attack with  all the Alpha's here?" 

"Hmm, One one side, he could, it wold be very easy to wipe out every last one of us as everyone is gathered here. On another note, because everyone is here, if he were to attack, it would be a full out war and as Alpha's, our power is much stronger than of lesser wolves." Rian hypothesized.