♪ Chapter 14 ♪

A/N: Anybody watched Wonder Woman already? I heard it was really good. So my exams are done. 😪 Thank God. Sadly, some papers were really hard and others... I made a shit ton of careless mistakes.

Anywayyyy,I hope you enjoy the chapter. Please press the ☆ button if you enjoyed it. It helps me a bunch. Love you guyss! 😙

Once again, I am so sorry for not updating earlier.

CHAPTER 14

My stomach was turning in excitement. I couldn't wait to see what was his plan for us. I turned to look at the passing scenery then I realised that they were familiar. Very familiar.
"Hunter, where are we going?" I asked.

"To town." He finally revealed.

My heart warmed. I started grinning childishly. I wanted to go back to the music shop to see Mr Woods. He was ao much like  a father to me. I missed him dearly.

"Can we go see my old boss?"

"Why?" Hunter spared a glance my way.

"Because he was like a father to me. He helped me and I love him for that." I explained.

Hunter smiled over at me before turning back to the road. He grabbed my hand and kissed it before putting it back down on his lap. His fingers were rubbing the back of my hand comfortably. "Of course. I would like to meet him too."

"Sure." I grinned back.

An hour later, we were parked on the opposite street in front of the music shop. I smiled, reminiscing about the time I spent there. "I'm glad I brought you here. You look really happy."

I grinned up at Hunter. "I'm glad too. This really means a lot to me." I squeezed his hand. "Now let's go!" I exclaim happily.

I happily got out of the car, Hunter following behind me. He locked the car while I watched with excitement. I was literally bouncing on my toes. Once Hunter turned around, I grabbed his hand in mine and pulled him over to the shop. I pulled open the door and walked inside, dragging Hunter along with me.

When the door closed, my old boss appeared. "How may I hel-" he paused. "Oh! Madeline!" He said, surprised.

"Hi!" I said smiling happily.

"You look much better now. Happier." He smiled.

I nodded. "I am. I really like it at the academy and I'm fitting in nicely." I replied. I suddenly felt Hunter squeeze my hand. "Ah, this is Hunter, my boyfriend. Hunter, my boss, Mr Woods."

"Hi, nice to meet you." Hunter smiled unlocking our hands to give Mr Woods a hand shake. Mr Woods stared at him for a while before nodding and accepting the shake. From the bond I could feel Hunter's nerves.

"Take care of her. She's a gem." He added.

"I will sir. I love her. She's my life now. But I also wanted to thank you for taking care of her while she was here."

"It was my pleasure." He smiled warmly.

♪♪♪♪♪

After meeting Mr Woods, Hunter said that we needed to go soon. We spent around 20 minutes talking and reminiscing. "So where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"Nowhere." He answered slyly.

I huffed. I lightly smacked his chest which rumbled with laughter. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, grumbling softly to myself.