♪ Chapter 17♪

A/N: Hey guys, so this is chapter 17 and I hope you love it. 😆 Enjoy reading! Oh and I realized something recently. I realized that this book is actually on the werewolf list right now. So, thank you to everyone for helping me get there. It's because of you guys and I hope you will continue to support me. Currently it's quite low on the list but let's wait and see how far up it goes!! 😍 Oh, and a special thanks to elephant44, you're awesome!!

 Currently it's quite low on the list but let's wait and see how far up it goes!! 😍 Oh, and a special thanks to elephant44, you're awesome!!

CHAPTER 17

We were up by 7.30 in the morning to head over to Alpha Wembley's pack. This time, Tanner was driving. Hunter was talking to him about some business things while I watched the scenery go by.

This morning, I had just pulled on a pair of acid washed denim shorts and a blue and white striped t-shirt. I wore the same ankle boots I did the day before as I hadn't bothered to bring extra shoes. Hunter was dressed in a black polo shirt and dark blue jeans while Tanner was in a black shirt and dark washed jeans. Both of them looked dark and dangerous, especially my mate of I do say so myself.

The minute we crossed into Alpha Wembley's pack, we saw and felt wolves following beside us. It wasn't as if they kept their selves hidden anyway. We ignored them and kept driving until we reached the pack area. Tanner parked the car in front of the huge pack house. Hunter got out first, followed by me then Tanner. Hunter came over to my side to stand beside me as we faced the five people standing on the steps of the house.

Rian was one of them. He was nervously biting his lip. He knew that I was angry. When he saw me he smiled half nervously and sheepishly. I poked my tongue out at him discreetly. I glanced around only for my eyes to fall on a middle aged blonde man who was holding, probably his mate, at the hip. He looked stern and annoyed at the sight of us so I deduced it must have been Alpha Wembley. That means the blonde lady beside him must be his mate.

I smiled politely at them before my eyes found an older version of Rian. Literally. Beside what is probably his father was his mother who had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. They smiled at us which made me grin back as well. Rian's father was like him, tall with a body made to be fast as hell. His mate, was short on the other hand but her soft features gave me the motherly vibe.

It seemed as if nobody had talked yet. Everyone was drinking in everyone. Alpha Wembley was the first to start the conversation. "We welcome you to our pack, Alpha Hunter, Beta Tanner and Luna Madeline.." he welcomed, smiling politely at us. Well, if he didn't we could consider it a threat so he had to anyway. Rian must have told my name and relationship to Hunter to Alpha Wembley.

"How about I let you all rest for a little bit? We can talk at lunch high will be in the dining room at 1pm later." He said.

"Rian can bring you over to your rooms for the day." The Luna said, her voice sounding sickly sweet. It made my wolf whine and cover her ears with her paws. I internally laughed at her. She was such a dramatic wolf.