♪ Chapter 5 ♪

A/N: Sorry for the late chapter but I hope you'll forgive me 😘. So as I mentioned, I started college and I already have a ton of math and chemistry homework on the first week 😭. ANYWAYYY, enjoy this chapter.

CHAPTER 5

Brian and I walked back to the main building. We went up the stairs to the third floor. "So the ground floor is the common area where you can socialise and the first and second floors are dorms." He added. I nodded silently. "The third floor here is where almost all the fun and boring things are like the library, music room, dance studio, auditorium and other shît."

"Music room?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. That one's pretty new. They recently added it a few years ago, I think. It's basically an empty room with a grand piano in it."

"Can you show it to me?"

"Sure. Not many of us actually use it though so some of us actually wonder what's its use." He explained. Brian walked foward then turned at a few corners before he finally arrived at a hallway with two doors. "Through that door is the dance studio," he pointed to the left door. "Through this is the music room." He said, opening the right door.

He opened the door and walked in with me following right after. It was dark. Brian cursed and felt around the walls before I heard a click. A second later, the room was lit up. My jaw dropped as I looked at the state of the art music room. The walls were a dark greenish brown with brown panels and the floor was carpeted with wooden floorboards. There was a huge window on one end of the room and in front of it was a huge black grand piano.

I could feel my excitement and my fingers itched to run across the keys and play a song

I could feel my excitement and my fingers itched to run across the keys and play a song. I ran over to the piano and ran my hands across the cover. Just as I was about to pull it up, I heard a throat clear. I looked up and saw Brian staring at me in amusement.

"You looked like a kid in a candy store." He laughed.

I blushed. "I miss playing even if it has been a few days..." I admitted.

"Uhuh. You can come back later cause I'm starved right now. I can smell the steak cooking." My mouth watered. When he said it, I realised that I too could almost taste and smell it. I guess I was too preoccupied with the piano to smell it.

"It smells amazing.." I breathed out.

"Yup. Some wolves actually stay a few days or weeks extra for the good food. I gotta say, it is worth it." He chuckled. I smiled. We walked out of the room. Brian had already turned the lights off and was now shutting the door while I looked around the hallway. It was literally empty as in there was no side table or wall decorations anywhere.

"Let's go. I'm already drooling." He said, excited.

We went down to the ground floor and I followed Brian as he turned to the left of the staircase. We walked through a door and soon, arrived at the dining room. The dining room was huge. Tables were scattered all aroumd the place and right at the end was a queue for food. It looked like a normal cafeteria.