♪ Chapter 28 ♪

A/N: Anyone else enjoys putting their characters through parties just to be able to dress them up? No, just me? Ok bye!

ALSO LET ME JUST SCREAM IN HAPPINESS AS WE'VE REACHED 200K READS! AND ALSO #13 IN WEREWOLF omg!!!!

CHAPTER 28

"So,what exactly am I supposed to wear to dinner?" I asked my mate who happened to be putting on a navy blue dress shirt. I eyed his uncovered chest hungrily.

"Wear something nice, you don't have to go all the way and wear a gown but a dress is fine." He replied, smirking. I nodded and completely ignored his smirk. In my defense, he was mine and that meant I could look at him all day if I had wanted to. Skipping over to the closet, I scanned through my clothes, hoping to find something interesting.

Unfortunately, nothing much appealed to me unless I wore back the maroon dress I wore when I met the pack but someone would definitely say that it was out of fashion. I desperately needed a run to the shop to get more formal wear.

For now, I picked out a simple black off the shoulder skater dress with a sweetheart neckline that reached few inches above my knees. Pulling it on, I checked myself in the mirror and adjusted a few areas before brushing my hair down. I was just too lazy to be bothered now. Plus, my hair was in waves from when I had it tied in a bun earlier so at least, it had some kind of curl to it.

I walked out of the bathroom and decided to just wear a pair of flats. I sat down on the bed beside Hunter and leaned on his shoulder, looking at what he was doing on his phone.

"What's happening?" I asked softly.

"Hmm? Nothing much. Just checking if the headmaster sent me any messages or something but so far none." He replied, kissing the crown of my head. I nodded.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

"Almost time so we better get going. Dad is already there along with Henry. Rian had just left along with Tanner so we're the last ones yet." Hunter answered, getting up.

"What about my dad?" I asked.

"Mm I'm not sure, sorry baby." He furrowed his brows. I sighed.

'Dad, where are you now?' I linked him.

'I'm on my way there. See you later, cupcake.'

I slipped on my flats while Hunter walked over to the door. We walked out and we're greeted by some pack mates complimenting us on our looks and telling us to have fun. We thanked them and bade them goodbye, leaving the pack house and walking in the direction of the building.