♪ Chapter 4 ♪

A/N: Hi guys! I hope you're enjoying this book so far. But, my updates might get less frequent because I just started college but I'll try to keep it at least once every three days if I can. I'm not making any promises though. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. 😘

CHAPTER 4

We arrived at the academy about an hour and 45 minutes later. The academy was huge. The building had brick walls and vine creeping around some walls. There was a road separating two field that went right up to the doorstep. On the far left was a parking lot and o  the far right was the forest.

I stared up at the huge building. It looked ancient. And creepy. "Well come on then!" Henry grinned happily. He was carrying my bags in one hand as he pushed opem the ten foot double wooden doors. When he touched it,it glowed a faint blue. I gaped. Henry chuckled. "It's allowing us entrance. It glows blue when we are welcome and red when not. You can try if you want."

Carefully, I slung my backpack over my shoulder and approached the door. My hand slowly and hesitantly touched the old wood with carvings of wolves. It immediately glowed blue. "Woah..." I muttered, in awwe of it. "Is that magic?"

"Hmm.... I guess you can call it that." He shook his head with a laugh. "Now, stop admiring the door!" He laughed. I giggled. It sounded stupid when he said it like that.

We walked in. The floor was marble and literally shiny. I could see my own reflection if I concentrated! There was a staircase in front of us. I followed Henry up. "This staircase leads you to the dorms. The male and female are mixed so don't ve surprised if you end with a room beside a male." He paused, allowing me to take in the paintings all around.

"Also, the rooms are placed randomly so your neighbour could be an alpha or beta." He added. "Mated pairs get their own room but that's a floor higher unmated wolves." He chuckled. My cheeks reddened. It was obvious why- so that we can reduce their voices and arousal, especially when the female is on heat.

Heat. It happens after the couple marks each other and hasn't completed the bond.

Henry lead me to a hallway with more paintings that lead to two directions. "Your room is on the left side. Follow me and don't get lost." I followed behind him, taking my time to observe and remember everything. He walked up another flight of stairs then turned right. My room was at the end of the hallway. "This is your room." He points to the door with the number 344 on it. I nodded.

Henry opens the door with a key and pushes through. I trail after him. He leavea the key on the table by the wall and puts my bags down by the bed. "There isn't a walk in wardrobe and that," he says, pointing to a door "Is your bathroom. Get unpacked. I'll send someone to show you around." He added before leaving.

I sighed and chucked my backpack on the bed. I looked around the room. On the left was a few cupboards and a bookshelf. Under the bookshelf was a few drawers with a study table connecting to it. Behind the study table was three floor length windows that were covered with white curtains. There was a computer and several books on the table. A black 360° chair was pushed in under the table. On the right was a bed with more drawers. There was a lamp beside the bed as well. The wall on the right had a bookshelf with nails in the wall underneath it.

The walls were a very light brown, almost a dark cream colour which gave it a nice look. The floors were wooden so it would be nice to pad on.

I nodded my head approvingly and padded over to the brown door which separated the bathroom and the room . I opened the door and walked inside.

The wall was tiled at the bottom and a dark brown on the top. There was a sink  with a mirror in the centre and beside it, on the left was the toilet. There was a light on top of the toilet and sinks that gave illumination for the whole bathroom. On the right was the shower with a curtain that could be pulled to cover oneself when bathing. Surprisingly, it looked okay and not like a dorm room from hell.