♪ Chapter 19 ♪

A/N: Hey guys! So my exams are over 😆 Thanks for everyone who's stuck with me and accepted that I can't update as often. Now, let's get back to the story. Remember, a ✡️ or a 💬 is much appreciated 😊

CHAPTER 19

After our much needed breakfast, Tanner, Hunter and I headed to Rian's house. We had woken up around 8 to have breakfast in the pack house. Luna Lira and Alpha Wembley were not in, according to some pack members so it was pretty peaceful. It gave me a nostalgic feeling and it reminded me that this is how it's going to be like next, when Hunter takes over as Alpha.

I had worn a simple t-shirt dress because it was easy and the only thing I had packed that I hadn't worn. Hunter was as usual in black jeans and a black t-shirt and Tanner was in dark wash jeans with a white Henley shirt.

We walked over to Rian's silently. Hunter's arm was wrapped around my waist protectively since I almost fell over from staring at the pack too much. He was afraid I would get too starry eyed and fall. Well, I don't blame him since I almost did. My wolf was very much enjoying his touch and was purring quietly. Tanner looked deep in thought while we walked. I wondered how he managed to even not knock into things unlike me.

Five minutes later, we reached Rian's house. Randall was running around with Ray who was chasing after him. Randall looked like he was still in his pajamas. I giggled softly. "Hey guys!" I waved. Randall turned to face us before getting distracted by a butterfly flying around. Hunter chuckled. Ray jogged over.

"Hi. Rian's still asleep. Mom went to pick Russell up and dad's with Alpha." Ray told us. He looked behind him to see Randall face planting on the ground. Sighing, he looked as us once before running to his brother. Ray plucked the laughing Randall off the ground and pulled him inside. "Come inside!" He hollered.

We walked in and planted ourselves on the sofa in the living room. "Give me about 10 minutes. I'll go and shower him. Mom will get mad if he's not." He rolled his eyes.

I smiled at him. "Why don't you sit down. I'll do it. Or perhaps.... Rian will do it..." I smirked. Ray gave me a long look before smirking.

"I like the way you think." He laughed like an evil villain. Hunter tried to keep in his laughter and even Tanner was amused judging by the smile on his face. (omg😆)

Ray and I noticed and stared at Tanner. He raised an eyebrow asking us what? I shook my head and looked at Randall who was staring at Tanner in awe. I laughed.

"I'll go wake Rian up." I smirked. "But first, we need a major plan." I grinned evilly.

A/N: For those of you who can't recognize this, it's from SpongeBob SquarePants haha

A/N: For those of you who can't recognize this, it's from SpongeBob SquarePants haha. Just imagine them saying it on that weird creepy voice.

Kelly was sitting with us along with the four brothers. Randall was playing with his toys on the floor while Rian was pouting in a corner. Ray and Russell were laughing along with the rest of us (except Tanner who just showed amused eyes) at what happened to Rian. We- being Ray and I had pranked Rian.