UPDATE

Ok, so for those of you who normally ignore Author's notes and so on, I promise you reading this will be very interesting.

Firstly, I'm going to do something different compared to normal books. I want all of you readers to respond to me how you'd like to see Maddy and Hunter mate. As in all the details. That means what leads to the scene, the mood, setting etc. BUT, IT MUST MATCH HOW THEY SRE AS A COUPLE (LIKE IF THEIR A HAPPY/EMOTIONALLY BASED/PHYSICAL).

Comment/DM me your answers and I'll see which one interests me the most then well you'll see your ideas come to life. But of course, I'll mention you in the chapter and give special credits. However, don't me surprised if I end up mixing the ideas or not completely using all of your ideas.

Next, I would like to ask if my story is tagged as 'COMPLETED'?? Coz someone was 'nice' enough to tell me it was tagged as complete. Cause as far as I know, nowhere is it tagged as COMPLETED nor did I ✓ it beside the name or did I adjust the settings so...

But anyway, I think I should write "irregular updates" at the bottom of the summary page since I'm like really irregular...🤔 Yeah I'll do that 😁😂

And that's it for now folks. Also if you're wondering, I've started working on the next chapter. And when I say that it means I'm like.. 200 words in😂 whereas I normally will update once I've at Least reached 2000.

BUT ANYWAY, PLEASE READ THE FIRST TWO PARAGRAPHS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

THANKS! 😍