Hugs

"It's possible," Erin said, blankly.

"When was your last menstrual cycle?" The doctor asked.

"About one...no, two months ago..." She stated, hesitantly.

"So, I think it's safe to say you're pregnant, but we can't know for sure. We can do an ultrasound if you'd like." The doctor suggested.

"I guess..." She agreed.

"Okay, we'll get the machine in here as soon as possible, if you'd us to send someone in here or make a call for you, don't hesitate to ask." With that said, the doctor left.

"Erin, what have you got yourself into?" Erin asked herself. She shook her head.

"Knock, knock!" Will came in.

"You have to go," Erin stated.

"What? Why?"

"Because, I'm about to get dressed and go for x-rays, duh." She lied.

"Oh, I'll wait for you outside."

"No, you should just get back to work. I'll be fine." She lies again.

"Okay, I'll see you later."

"Bye!" Erin sighed in relief.

Thirty minutes later, the doctor came back with an OB/GYN and the ultrasound machine.

"I've brought Dr. Lin with me. She will be here to do the ultrasound. She is an OB/GYN, so this is kind of her thing." The doctor joked.

5 minutes later, they finally got the machine hooked up and started the ultrasound.

"It looks as if you are approximately 9 weeks. Which means you're 2 months pregnant. We are required two print out two copies for you, so we'll get those printed. Is the father around?" Dr. Lin asked.

"We weren't planning this. We just got married. He is in Afghanistan for 10 more months." Erin turned her head.

"That's okay, I'll be here for you, and I'm sure you've got plenty friends and family, and when he gets back, he'll be so happy to hold his baby girl." Dr. Lin stated. 

"It's a girl?" Erin teared up. 

"I'm sorry, did you not want to know?"

"No, it's fine. Thank you. I better get going. Do you mind getting those discharge papers?" Erin turned her head to Dr. Short.

"We have yet to confirm that rib of yours. We don't know if it's broken or not."

"Can we do that now?" Erin asked.

"Of course. I was just about to take you there after this. We have an apron for you to wear to block all of the scattered radiation, this will definitely not harm your daughter, so don't worry about that." He stated.

"Thank you." Erin thanked. "May I get dressed for this?"

"Yes, if that's what you wish."

After the x-rays, they established it was just a bruised rib, and everything should be healed up in within a week. She headed toward the exit when she was stopped by Will.

"Where's my sister-in-law headed?" He questioned.

"Home. Where else?" Erin asked.

"Why are you going home, is everything okay?"

"Well yeah. But shouldn't it be the other way around. If I'm going home, everything's fine, if I'm going to the hospital, everything shouldn't be okay. But no, it's just a bruised rib. Should be healed up soon."

"Anything else you want to tell me?" Will gave her a look like he knew something she didn't.

"No, not that I know of."

"So you're not pregnant, are you?" He smiled.

She laughed. "I was gonna tell Hank first. But, yeah. I'm pregnant. Whenever I'm allowed to contact Jay, that's when I'll tell him, but as of right now," she looked down.

"As of right now, you have me." Will pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks, Will." She hugged him back.