Kate

As my story dwindles down to a few more updates, I figured why not add more to the plot. I know it's been a while since I brought up Kate. Like a full 60 something updates and her story line was never finished. If you can't remember who she is, she was in the 3rd or 4th part, something like that. I realize that as my viewers simmer down, this story is coming to a close so I wanted to add more of a reason to keep writing this. Anyway, thanks for reading!!! Enjoy! Comment your thoughts and vote please!

"Does she know about Kate?" Erin asked Jay, sitting up on her couch holding her daughter.

"Yup, everything. She knows what happened." Jay responded.

"You must really love and trust her then."

"What makes you say that?" Jay questioned.

"You never told me about Kate. In fact, all I know is she's your sister. Then we got in a car crash and she was never brought up again." Erin frowned.

"Kate and I, its complicated." Jay stated,"we're twins."

"How come you never told me this when we were married? How come we weren't this close? This happy?" Erin asked.

"I don't know. Anyway, you do know that Kate betrayed me and Will. Mostly me. Basically, I liked this girl. It was my junior year and this girl was the hottest senior ever. I asked her out. She said yes, of course."

"Okay, continue," Erin egged on.

"Well she said yes and we went out that night. That was the night I lost my virginity...," Jay looked away, a bit embarrassed.

"You mean President George Bushy?" Erin laughed.

"Yeah, Georgie Capans. She was amazing until you hit below the waste. Anyway, story is she got pregnant. There was a sex tape made. It got out, rumors started spreading that Georgie was pregnant, which weren't necessarily rumors. Kate took Georgie to get an abortion," Jay explained.

"What's so bad about that?"

"Kate was the one who recorded us, and started the rumors about the pregnancy. She even persuaded Georgie to abortion. No I wasn't ready to be a father then, but I wouldn't rose to the the situation, I would've at least tried. The fact of the matter is that she never cared about my feelings, she only wanted to hurt me." Jay continued explaining.

"But she is your twin."

"So? She's my twin. Yeah. But she doesn't deserve my forgiveness. Hell she doesn't deserve to even speak to me, at least she didn't. We've recently been in contact," Jay stated.

"Since when?" Erin asked.

"Since I left you and Kota the day he was born. I went to find her and make peace. I didn't want to have regrets. She told me that she was having a rough patch, she nearly killed herself. Her and her boyfriend took to many pills, he OD'ed. Kate made it out alive and when I heard the news from Will, I couldn't stand the fact that we were fighting and she almost died. I love her," Jay finished, grabbing their fussing baby.

"Wow. All that and it never came up once in all the time we were married? Just wow." Erin sank into the couch.

"It was hard for me to speak about. I better get going, I stayed as long as I could."

"Yeah. There is some Milk in the bag, I'm sure you have diapers, there's extra clothes just in case and some wipes." Erin explained, handing Jay Lyn's baby bag. Jay strapped Lyn into the baby seat and Kota into his seat and carried them both out. A 14 month old baby and a 2 month old baby.

As Jay arrived home, he walked into his newly rented apartment and greeted his fiancée. "I told her about Kate."

"Wow, she must be upset you kept that from her..."

"Well we aren't married anymore. She did deserve to know though. That was one part of the base structure that paved way to our failed marriage."

Jay knew that he hadn't lied to Erin when he explained Kate but he also didn't tell her the full story.

As Erin lay on the couch bundled up in covers, her doorbell rang. She got up to go answer it.

"Hel--- who are you?" Erin asked.

"I'm Kate."