☆1☆

"Jimin, your birthday gifts have been delivered to the conference room. Make sure and get them cleared out by the end of the day, okay? We need to be able to hold meetings in there by tomorrow." The manager smiled half-heartedly and patted Jimin's shoulder firmly as he passed by on his way down the hall. 

"Yes, Hyung-nim," Jimin replied with a smile.

"Your fans are amazing, as always, hyung," said Jungkook, who was walking beside him. "I wonder how long the company is going to allow us to keep receiving gifts like this."

Jimin shrugged and giggled. "I dunno! I kind of feel badly about them sending so many things and high-quality things at that. It's almost embarrassing anymore." He sighed and smiled as he always did when spending time with his favorite maknae. 

"But until they drop the hammer on this small perk, let's just enjoy it and go see what they sent me this year. Shall we?" He grinned at Jungkook, and the younger man shrugged and nodded.

"Sure. I've got nothing else to do at the moment."

They made quick work of the distance to the conference room and stepped in. Jimin gasped, and Jungkook fell into stunned silence. The pile of gifts was quite massive. Now they knew why the manager had asked for it to be taken care of by the end of the day. They could barely move around without almost tripping over a box or gift bag.

"Hyung," said Jungkook quietly, "where will this all go in the dorm?" He stared with his mouth hung open and moved a few bags to the side so he could sit in one of the chairs.

"I don't have any idea," whispered Jimin. He picked up a box and ripped off the paper to find a brand new high-end wallet. Laying it aside, he opened box after box and bag after bag. After thirty minutes, he had only gotten through a quarter of the packages, and so far he had been given five watches, ten pairs of various styles of shoes, three coats, a dozen shirts, five pairs of jeans, six bottles of cologne, a couple of sweaters, and a new cell phone. He could only imagine what the other packages held.

"Jungkook-ah, grab some boxes and start ripping. I'll never get through all of these at this rate." Jimin leaned back in his chair amidst a sea of lovely wrapping paper, tissue paper, gift bags, and various sized boxes. It was almost obscene the number of gifts he had been given. 

"How many fansites was that all from?" asked Jungkook, opening a box of what looked like socks.

"Two," sighed Jimin. "I know of at least four more that might have sent things, but I don't want to assume they did." He tore into another box that was revealed to be designer headphones. He laid them aside and grabbed another box.

Two hours later, they had finally finished. Jimin called one of the managers and asked him to help him out to their van with all of his new things. Jungkook offered his services as well, eager to show off the muscles he had been developing. Jimin accepted, and the three of them each grabbed an armload and carried it to the elevator. 

"Jin-hyung is going to kill me for bringing all of this to the dorm," sighed Jimin.

"He'll get over it."

"So cold," snickered Jimin. They quickly loaded everything into the van and headed home. 

Later on that evening, Jimin was trying to find homes for all the new things and failing miserably. He was officially out of room. He sighed and sat down on his bed, picking up his phone from his nightstand.