☆36☆

Edited

AN:  Hello, my beloved readers.  I'm so sorry for this awfully long delay in between chapters.   I feel like I'm giving the same excuses every time now, but my life is naturally hectic and it has been more so the last two weeks.  It's been difficult to find time to write.  It's taken me three days to just write this one, squeezing in minutes here and there.  I'm not complaining or asking for sympathy, I just want you to know that I will do my best to fight through the obstacles and get a chapter to you no matter what.  Please be patient with me, but I know you always are.  Because I have THE best readers!  💜 Happy reading!

"Alright boys, the tour starts next week.  Pack smart, but don't overpack like last time, okay?"  The manager eyeballed Jungkook who merely shrugged like he had no idea what the man was talking about. 

Everyone smirked and then turned their attention back to the manager.  "We'll have your tickets ready once we reach the airport.  Don't forget your passports."

"Or lose them," muttered Taehyung under his breath, giving a pointed look towards their leader. 

"Yah, Tae, that was one time, man.  Give me a break," grumbled Namjoon. 

"Hey, Manager-nim, I think you should hold onto Namjoon's passport just so we don't have to do the rest for the tour without him," giggled Hobi. 

Namjoon flopped against the back of his chair and sighed, an embarrassed smile on his face. 

"Alright, alright.  He won't lose it this time.  We're putting it on a chain around his neck," laughed the manager, clearly enjoying picking on Namjoon.

"Hyung!" exclaimed Namjoon, feeling as if he was going to be tortured to death by his members and a ruthless manager. 

"Sorry, Namjoon-ah," laughed the manager insincerely.   His phone rang and he quickly removed it from his jacket pocket, looking at the screen.  "I have to take this.  You guys know the drill.  Just be ready on time the day we leave."  He pointed a finger and a knowing look at Taehyung and then left the room. 

Namjoon looked down at his watch and with an excited look, he jumped up and grabbed his bag.

"Going somewhere?" asked Yoongi.

"I have some books to return.  Might get some new ones for the tour."

"The library again?"

Namjoon's face tinted a light pink and he shrugged.  "I guess it could be considered a library."

Yoongi gave him a skeptical look.  "Do they need any help?  I'm looking for a part time job," he said, not at all being serious with his statement.

Namjoon's eyes shot to his friend and he shook his head. "Nope.  Gotta run."  He quickly left the room, leaving Yoongi to shrug and walk off down to his studio without so much as a glance at the rest of the group. 

"Hobi, can we go do some dance practice?  I need help."  Jin was irritated that he was having trouble with the dances.  He had to get them absolutely perfect before the tour.  All during promotions small flaws popped up and to Jin they were mountains but even to Hobi they were barely noticeable, especially to the eyes of the fans who were often too distracted by everything going on to pick out mistakes. 

"Yeah, hyung, let's go." He smiled warmly to his friend and the pair were soon gone.

The maknae line still sat in the living room of their dorm, knowing they had a lot to do but not wanting to do any of it.  Taehyung was between Jungkook and Jimin, which was how he liked it.  Planted right between his two best friends was the happiest place for him.