☆58☆

Nari felt her heart begin to race. Jimin was still close to her ear, his breathing increasing slightly in its pace and she felt more nervous. "Jimin, I-"

Jimin let out a low and soft giggle right next to her ear, sending a fresh wave of goosebumps across her skin. "What were you thinking, Miss Choi? I meant that you're so beautiful everyone will be looking at you and I'm not sure I want to expose you to that kind of scrutiny." He stepped back and a teasing smirk, that told Nari she had assumed his original intentions correctly, played on his perfect lips. Jimin cleared his throat and held his arm out for her to take. "Shall we go?" His boyish smile was almost more than her heart could handle.

Nari sighed and before she could stop herself she spoke words that she did not intend to say outloud. "Park Jimin, you are one hot man."

As soon as she finished her sentence, her eyes widened and her hands clamped over her mouth. She gasped and lowered her gaze. "I'm sorry," she whispered, utterly mortified at her lack of discretion with her words.

"Sorry for...? Telling me I'm hot? Are you implying that you lied? That I'm not hot?" He smiled again and Nari's residual amount of self control went into a tailspin.

"What? No? No. No! You're definitely ho-... good looking, I meant. Handsome. Yeah, you're handsome." She knew she was blushing so badly and she wanted nothing more than to melt into the floor.

Jimin came close to her and put both hands on her shoulders. He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Nari, I'm more than pleased to have you say that I'm hot to you. It means so much more coming from you." He smiled down into her eyes and his eyes drifted down to her lips, a now sober look spreading across his face.

Nari felt frozen again, locked into stillness by his dark eyes. She felt his hands tug her forward gently and the next thing she knew she was being sweetly kissed. Her eyes gently closed and her hands that seemed to be acting against her will, wrapped around his waist. He was so lean and fit that she felt nothing but hardened and toned muscle under her hands. She moved her fingers unconsciously and was confused when he started to giggle against her lips.

"Why are you tickling me?" he said between small kisses, giggling and kissing her after every word.

"Sorry," she grinned, pulling back.

Jimin took a step back, taking her hand and tucking it under his arm. "Alright. Let's go. We don't want to be late. I have one more surprise for you tonight." He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

Nari felt her excitement and anticipation growing as they made their way to the private elevator and then down to the ground floor. If her night had ended right there, it would have already been perfect. What else could she possibly experience tonight, besides hearing her favorite pianist, that would make this night any better?

* * *

The audience sat in their seats, excited murmurs rippling through the crowded concert hall. The venue felt intimate and cozy but still spacious enough for about a thousand people to gather and enjoy a concert.

Venue security, along with Jimin's personal manager and guard, led the couple up to a private box seat to the right of the stage. Nari felt in awe of everything. First of all that she was going to hear one of her favorite pianists, and secondly, because she had a hard time believing Jimin could get her tickets to something like this.

Jimin watched her eyes mill around the dimly lit hall, her mouth open slightly as she tried to take it all in. He leaned back in his chair and just watched her, smiling to himself and feeling quite proud that he had managed to swing this entire event. When he had approached some people in his company about helping him plan this, they had laughed saying he would never get tickets to this concert, much less box seats and everything else he had managed to plan. He laid his arm across the back of her seat and his fingers twitched with the desire to twirl her hair around them.